Public Real Estate Management--Adapting Corporate Practice to the Public Sector: The Experience in Cleveland, Ohio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert H. Pittman & Joel R. Parker, 1989. "A Survey of Corporate Real Estate Executives on Factors Influencing Corporate Real Estate Performance," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(3), pages 107-120.
- John A. Tatom, 1991. "Public capital and private sector performance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-15.
- Jeffrey Gale & Fred Case, 1989. "A Study of Corporate Real Estate Resource Management," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(3), pages 23-34.
- Arnold L. Redman & John R. Tanner, 1989. "The Acquisition and Disposition of Real Estate by Corporate Executives: A Survey," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(3), pages 67-80.
- Mike Miles & John Pringle & Brian Webb, 1989. "Modeling the Corporate Real Estate Decision," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(3), pages 47-66.
- Peter R. Veale, 1989. "Managing Corporate Real Estate Assets: Current Executive Attitudes and Prospects for an Emergent Management Discipline," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(3), pages 1-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Manning & Stephen E. Roulac, 2001. "Lessons from the Past and Future Directions for Corporate Real Estate Research," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 7-58.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:8:n:4:1993:p:639-654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.