A Survey of Corporate Real Estate Executives on Factors Influencing Corporate Real Estate Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hugh O. Nourse & Dorothy Kingery, 1987. "Survey of Approaches to Disposing of Surplus Corporate Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 2(1), pages 51-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Manning & Stephen E. Roulac, 1999. "Corporate Real Estate Research within the Academy," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 265-280.
- Linda Ellis Johnson & Arnold L. Redman & John R. Tanner, 1997. "Utilization and Application of Business Computing Systems in Corporate Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 211-230.
- Linda L. Johnson & Terry Keasler & Stellan Lundstrom, 1993. "An Industry Profile of Corporate Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(4), pages 445-474.
- Robert A. Simons, 1993. "Public Real Estate Management--Adapting Corporate Practice to the Public Sector: The Experience in Cleveland, Ohio," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(4), pages 639-654.
- Anna-Liisa Lindholm & Karen M. Gibler & Kari I. Levainen, 2006. "Modelling the Value Adding Attributes of Real Estate to the Wealth Maximization of the Firm," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 445-476.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:4:n:3:1989:p:107-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.