Corporate Real Estate Management: The New Zealand Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Gale & Fred Case, 1989. "A Study of Corporate Real Estate Resource Management," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(3), pages 23-34.
- Gailen L. Hite & James E. Owers & Ronald C. Rogers, 1984. "The Separation of Real Estate Operations By Spin-Off," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 318-332.
- Ronald C. Rutherford & Hugh O. Nourse, 1988. "The Impact of Corporate Real Estate Unit Formation on the Parent Firm's Value," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(3), pages 73-84.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda Ellis Johnson & Arnold L. Redman & John R. Tanner, 1997. "Utilization and Application of Business Computing Systems in Corporate Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 211-230.
- Hugh O. Nourse, 1994. "Measuring Business Real Property Performance," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(4), pages 431-444.
- Anna-Liisa Lindholm & Karen M. Gibler & Kari I. Levainen, 2006. "Modelling the Value Adding Attributes of Real Estate to the Wealth Maximization of the Firm," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 445-476.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:8:n:4:1993:p:607-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.