An Analysis of the Acquisition and Disposition of Real Estate Assets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Paul R. & Sirmans, C. F., 1987. "An analysis of gains to acquiring firm's shareholders : The special case of REITs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 175-184, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin-Ray Lu & Chih-Chiang Huang, 2015. "Identifying Stock Market Reactions to Acquisition Announcements in Taiwan Land Auction," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(8), pages 1014-1028, August.
- Ruoran Xu & Yuen Leng Chow & Joseph T.L. Ooi, 2017. "A Relook into the Impact of Divestitures in the Presence of Agency Conflicts: Evidence from Property Subsidiary Sell-Offs in China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 313-344, October.
- Chris Manning & Stephen E. Roulac, 2001. "Lessons from the Past and Future Directions for Corporate Real Estate Research," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 7-58.
- K. Chau & S. Wong & C. Yiu & Maurice Tse & Frederik Pretorius, 2010. "Do Unexpected Land Auction Outcomes Bring New Information to the Real Estate Market?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 480-496, May.
- Linda L. Johnson & Terry Keasler & Stellan Lundstrom, 1993. "An Industry Profile of Corporate Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(4), pages 445-474.
- John B. Corgel, 1997. "Property-by-Property Valuation of Publicly Traded Real Estate Firms," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(1), pages 77-90.
- Fayez A. Elayan, 1993. "The Announcement Effect of Real Estate Joint Ventures on Returns to Stockholders: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(1), pages 13-26.
- Pfnür, Andreas & Armonat, Stefan, 2001. "Immobilienkapitalanlage institutioneller Investoren – Risikomanagement und Portfolioplanung," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35586, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Dirk Brounen & Piet Eichholtz, 2005. "Corporate Real Estate Ownership Implications: International Performance Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 429-445, June.
- Edward F. Pierzak, 2001. "Payment Choice in REIT Property Acquisitions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(1/2), pages 105-140.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:4:n:3:1989:p:131-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.