The Announcement Effect of Real Estate Joint Ventures on Returns to Stockholders: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McConnell, John J & Nantell, Timothy J, 1985. " Corporate Combinations and Common Stock Returns: The Case of Joint Ventures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 519-536, June.
- Austin J. Jaffe & C. F. Sirmans, 1984. "The Theory and Evidence on Real Estate Financial Decisions: A Review of the Issues," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 378-400.
- John L. Glascock & Wallace N. Davidson & C.F. Sirmans, 1989. "An Analysis of the Acquisition and Disposition of Real Estate Assets," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(3), pages 131-140.
- R. Ravichandran & J. Sa-Aadu, 1988. "Resource Combination and Security Price Reactions: The Case of Real Estate Joint Ventures," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 105-122.
- Willard McIntosh & Dennis T. Officer & Jeffrey A. Born, 1989. "The Wealth Effects of Merger Activities: Further Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(3), pages 141-156.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- George W. Gau, 1987. "Efficient Real Estate Markets: Paradox or Paradigm?†," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(2), pages 1-12.
- Asquith, Paul & Mullins, David Jr., 1986. "Equity issues and offering dilution," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 61-89.
- Asquith, Paul & Bruner, Robert F. & Mullins, David Jr., 1983. "The gains to bidding firms from merger," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 121-139, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Manning & Stephen E. Roulac, 2001. "Lessons from the Past and Future Directions for Corporate Real Estate Research," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 7-58.
- Christopher Heywood & Monique Arkesteijn, 2017. "Meta-Corporate Real Estate Management: Some preliminary thoughts," ERES eres2017_180, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Moskalev, Sviatoslav A. & Swensen, R. Bruce, 2007. "Joint ventures around the globe from 1990-2000: Forms, types, industries, countries and ownership patterns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 29-67.
- Ling T. He & F.C. Neil Myer & James R. Webb, 1997. "The Wealth Effects of Domestic vs International Joint Ventures: The Case of Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 349-358.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:8:n:1:1993:p:13-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.