The Analects of Boettke
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith,Vernon L., 2009. "Rationality in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521133388.
- Peter J. Boettke, 2007. "Liberty vs. Power in Economic Policy in the 20th and 21st Centuries," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 22(Spring 20), pages 7-36.
- Emily C. Schaeffer, 2008. "Remittances and Reputations in Hawala Money- Transfer Systems: Self-Enforcing Exchange on an International Scale," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 24(Fall 2008), pages 95-117.
- Peter T. Leeson, 2008. "How Important is State Enforcement for Trade?," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 61-89.
- Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2009. "Media, Development, and Institutional Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12848, June.
- Diana W. Thomas, 2009. "Deregulation despite transitional gains," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 329-340, September.
- Benjamin Powell, 2003. "Economic Freedom and Growth: The Case of the Celtic Tiger," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 22(3), pages 431-448, Winter.
- Steven Horwitz, 2004. "Monetary Calculation and the Unintended Extended Order: The Misesian Microfoundations of the Hayekian Great Society," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 17(4), pages 307-321, December.
- Adam Martin, 2009. "Critical realism and the Austrian paradox," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 517-530, May.
- Stringham, Edward, 2003. "The extralegal development of securities trading in seventeenth-century Amsterdam," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 321-344.
- David Skarbek, 2010. "Putting the "Con" into Constitutions: The Economics of Prison Gangs," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 183-211.
- Scott Beaulier & J. Subrick, 2006. "The Political Foundations of Development: The Case of Botswana," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 103-115, June.
- Peter T. Leeson, 2008. "Social Distance and Self-Enforcing Exchange," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 161-188, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Education; Aphorisms; Rhetoric; Academia; Economic theory; Austrian economics; Pedagogy; Boettke;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jpe:journl:301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.