Economic Freedom and Growth: The Case of the Celtic Tiger
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (Winter)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20001-5403|
Phone: (202) 842-0200
Fax: (202) 842-3490
Web page: http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/
More information through EDIRC
- Nathan Ashby & Russell Sobel, 2008.
"Income inequality and economic freedom in the U.S. states,"
Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 329-346, March.
- Nathan J. Ashby & Russell S. Sobel, 2006. "Income Inequality and Economic Freedom in the U.S. States," Working Papers 06-08 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Foley, Maggie & Clark, J.R., 2016. "Economic Freedom and Real Income," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1).
- Sobel, Russell S., 2008. "Testing Baumol: Institutional quality and the productivity of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 641-655, November.
- Russell S. Sobel, 2006. "Testing Baumol: Institutional Quality and the Productivity of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 06-06 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Marco Mele & Vincenzo Carbone, 2015. "Fiscal divergence and economic growth in the European Union," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 69(1), pages 71-78, January-M.
- Michael Anyadike-Danes & Helena Lenihan & Mike Hart, 2009. "New Business Formation: An Important Element of Ireland's Rapid Growth Experience?," Working Papers wp380, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Anthony J. Evans, 2011. "The Irish Economic ‘Miracle’: Celtic Tiger or Bengal Kitten?," Chapters,in: Institutions in Crisis, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bashir Olayinka Kolawole, 2016. "Government Spending and Inclusive-Growth Relationship in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 19(2), pages 33-56, November.
- Cristián Larroulet Vignau & Macarena Ramírez, 2007. "Emprendimiento: Factor clave para la nueva etapa de Chile," Past Working Papers 04, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised 2007.
- Adam Martin, 2010. "The Analects of Boettke," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 26(Fall 2010), pages 125-141.
- Noel D. Campbell & Andres Jauregui & Kirk C. Heriot, 2008. "Housing Prices and Economic Freedom," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 23(Spring 20), pages 1-17.
- Lin, Kun-Li & Doan, Anh Tuan & Doong, Shuh-Chyi, 2016. "Changes in ownership structure and bank efficiency in Asian developing countries: The role of financial freedom," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 19-34.
- Eoin O'Malley, 2012. "A Survey of Explanations for the Celtic Tiger Boom," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp417, IIIS.
- Travis Wiseman & Andrew Young, 2011. "Economic Freedom, Entrepreneurship, & Income Levels: Some US State-Level Empirics," Working Papers 11-03, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2003. "Contraception and the Celtic Tiger," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(3), pages 229-247.
- Peter Gordon & Lanlan Wang, 2004. "Does Economic Performance Correlate with Big Government?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(2), pages 192-221, August.
- Kamińska, Wioletta, 0. "Dostępność Instytucji Otoczenia Biznesu Na Obszarach Wiejskich W Polsce – Zróżnicowanie Przestrzenne," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 2.
- Jora Octavian-Dragomir & Topan Mihai-Vladimir & Musetescu Radu-Cristian, 2008. "European „c” quest: community, competitiveness, convergence, cohesion. what should the “eu new comer romanians” aim for?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 343-349, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:22:y:2003:i:3:p:431-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed