A leading indicator approach to predicting short-term shifts in demand for business travel by air to and from the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills,Terence C., 1991. "Time Series Techniques for Economists," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521405744, May.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2002. "This is what the leading indicators lead," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 61-80.
- Brons, Martijn & Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2002. "Price elasticities of demand for passenger air travel: a meta-analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 165-175.
- Birchenhall, Chris R, et al, 1999. "Predicting U.S. Business-Cycle Regimes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 313-323, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samagaio, AntÃ³nio & Wolters, Mark, 2010. "Comparative analysis of government forecasts for the Lisbon Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 213-217.
- Dantas, Tiago Mendes & Cyrino Oliveira, Fernando Luiz & Varela Repolho, Hugo Miguel, 2017. "Air transportation demand forecast through Bagging Holt Winters methods," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 116-123.
- Yap, Ghialy & Allen, David, 2011. "Investigating other leading indicators influencing Australian domestic tourism demand," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 1365-1374.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:213-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:133-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:564-575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scarpel, Rodrigo Arnaldo, 2013. "Forecasting air passengers at SÃ£o Paulo International Airport using a mixture of local experts model," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 35-39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jof:jforec:v:24:y:2005:i:6:p:421-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966 .