FIRE for the Euro: A Superior Way to Bond Market Stabilization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji, 2012.
"Mispricing of Sovereign Risk and Multiple Equilibria in the Eurozone,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
30412, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2012. "Mispricing of Sovereign Risk and Multiple Equilibria in the Eurozone," CEPS Papers 6548, Centre for European Policy Studies.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Michael Schmidt, 2012. "EMU and the Renaissance of Sovereign Credit Risk Perception," IAW Discussion Papers 87, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Alain Durré, 2013. "Politique économique mixte et chocs asymétriques : le cas de la zone euro," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 67-82.
- Antonio Di Cesare & Giuseppe Grande & Michele Manna & Marco Taboga, 2012. "Recent estimates of sovereign risk premia for euro-area countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 128, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bernd Schwaab, 2012.
"Conditional probabilities and contagion measures for euro area sovereign default risk,"
Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 17, pages 6-11.
- Xin Zhang & Bernd Schwaab & Andre Lucas, 2011. "Conditional Probabilities and Contagion Measures for Euro Area Sovereign Default Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-176/2/DSF29, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Jun 2012.
- Falagiarda, Matteo & Gregori, Wildmer Daniel, 2015.
"The impact of fiscal policy announcements by the Italian government on the sovereign spread: A comparative analysis,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 288-304.
- Falagiarda, Matteo & Gregori, Wildmer Daniel, 2015. "The impact of fiscal policy announcements by the Italian government on the sovereign spread: a comparative analysis," Working Paper Series 1782, European Central Bank.
- Esposito, Piero & Messori, Marcello, 2016. "Improved Structural Competitiveness or Deep Recession? On the recent macroeconomic rebalances in the EMU," SEP Working Papers 2016/3, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Jerger, Jürgen & Röhe, Oke, 2012. "Die Unabhängigkeit von Zentralbanken - Ökonomische Begründung, Messung und Zukunftsperspektive," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 464, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Bruneau, Catherine & Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien, 2014.
"Was the European sovereign crisis self-fulfilling? Empirical evidence about the drivers of market sentiments,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 38-51.
- Catherine Bruneau & Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau, 2012. "Is the European sovereign crisis self-fulfilling ? Empirical evidence about the drivers of market sentiments," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Catherine Bruneau & Julien Fouquau, 2014. "Is the European sovereign crisis self-fulfilling? Empirical evidence about the drivers of market sentiments," Post-Print hal-01663125, HAL.
- Catherine Bruneau & Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau, 2014. "Was the European sovereign crisis self-fulfilling? Empirical evidence about the drivers of market sentiments," Post-Print hal-01154350, HAL.
- Catherine Bruneau & Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau, 2014. "Was the European sovereign crisis self-fulfilling? Empirical evidence about the drivers of market sentiments," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01154350, HAL.
- John Phelan, 2015. "The Road Not Taken: A Comparison Between the Hard ECU and the Euro," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 397-415, October.
- Kohler, Wilhelm, 2012. "Resolving sovereign debt crises: Opening or closing the tap?," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 39, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Eva Jenkner & Zhongjin Lu, 2014. "Sub-National Credit Risk and Sovereign Bailouts; Who Pays the Premium?," IMF Working Papers 14/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Manuel Buchholz & Lena Tonzer, 2016.
"Sovereign Credit Risk Co-Movements in the Eurozone: Simple Interdependence or Contagion?,"
International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 246-268, December.
- Tonzer, Lena & Buchholz, Manuel, 2014. "Sovereign Credit Risk Co-movements in the Eurozone: Simple Interdependence or Contagion?," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100443, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo & Lyrio, Marco & de Sola Perea, Maite, 2015.
"A macro-financial analysis of the euro area sovereign bond market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 308-325.
- Hans Dewachter & Leonardo Iania & Marco Lyrio & Maite de Sola Perea, 2014. "A macro-financial analysis of the euro area sovereign bond market," Working Paper Research 259, National Bank of Belgium.
- Niels Gilbert & Jeroen Hessel & Silvie Verkaart, 2013. "Towards a Stable Monetary Union: What Role for Eurobonds?," DNB Working Papers 379, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Perego, Erica R. & Vermeulen, Wessel N., 2016.
"Macro-economic determinants of European stock and government bond correlations: A tale of two regions,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 214-232.
- Erica R. PEREGO & Wessel N. VERMEULEN, 2013. "Macroeconomic determinants of European stock and government bond correlations: A tale of two regions," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2013013, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Anna Zabai, 2014. "Managing Default Risk," BIS Working Papers 467, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pawel Gajewski, 2014. "Sovereign spreads and financial market behavior before and during the crisis," Lodz Economics Working Papers 4/2014, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Dimitris Vas. Seremetis & Anastasios P. Pappas, 2013. "Government bond yield spreads determination: a matter of fundamentals or market overreaction? Evidence from over-borrowed European countries," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 342-358, December.
- Russell Cooper, 2012. "Debt Fragility and Bailouts," NBER Working Papers 18377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engwerda, Jacob & van Aarle, Bas & Plasmans, Joseph & Weeren, Arie, 2013.
"Debt stabilization games in the presence of risk premia,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2525-2546.
- Engwerda, J.C. & van Aarle, B. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2012. "Debt Stabilization Games in the Presence of Risk Premia," Discussion Paper 2012-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J.C. & van Aarle, B. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2012. "Debt Stabilization Games in the Presence of Risk Premia," Other publications TiSEM 51d54230-0009-4eb4-907d-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro debt crisis; Eurobonds; risk spread; government bonds; ESM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:232:y:2012:i:6:p:702-709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.