Zur Evolution des deutschen Konjunkturzyklus 1958-2004 / On the Evolution of German Business Cycles 1958-2004: Ergebnisse einer dynamischen Diskriminanzanalyse / Results of a Dynamic Linear Discriminant Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2006. "Measurement of Business Cycles," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 966, The University of Melbourne.
- John R. Meyer & Daniel H. Weinberg, 1976. "On the Classification of Economic Fluctuations: An Update," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 4, pages 140-141 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg, 1986. "Introduction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1986031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2005.
"Understanding Changes In International Business Cycle Dynamics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(5), pages 968-1006, September.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2003. "Understanding Changes in International Business Cycle Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 9859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael T. Belongia & Michelle R. Garfinkel (), 1992. "The business cycle: theories and evidence: proceedings of the sixteenth annual Economic Policy Conference held October 17-18, 1991," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John R. Meyer & Daniel H. Weinberg, 1975. "On the Classification of Economic Fluctuations," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 2, number 2, pages 43-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycle; 4-phase scheme; discriminant analysis; Germany 1958 to 2004;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:228:y:2008:i:1:p:84-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.