Does FDI promote regional development? Evidence from local and regional productivity spillovers in Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa De Propris & Nigel Driffield, 2006. "The importance of clusters for spillovers from foreign direct investment and technology sourcing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 277-291, March.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Sjoholm, Fredrik, 1999.
"Technology transfer and spillovers: Does local participation with multinationals matter?1,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 915-923, April.
- Blomström, Magnus & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1998. "Technology Transfer and Spillovers: Does Local Participation with Multinationals Matter?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 268, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1998. "Technology, Transfer and Spillovers: Does Local Participation With Multinationals Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2048, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Fredrik Sjoholm, 1998. "Technology Transfer and Spillovers? Does Local Participation with Multinationals Matter?," NBER Working Papers 6816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvador Barrios & Sophia Dimelis & Helen Louri & Eric Strobl, 2004.
"Efficiency spillovers from foreign direct investment in the EU periphery: A comparative study of Greece, Ireland, and Spain,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(4), pages 688-705, December.
- Salvador Barrios & Sophia Dimelis & Helen Louri & Eric Strobl, "undated". "Efficiency Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in the EU Periphery: A comparative study of Greece, Ireland and Spain," Working Papers 2002-02, FEDEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2014.
"Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a 'productivity advantage' in the ENP countries?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
55267, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a ‘productivity advantage’ in the ENP countries?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 70, European Institute, LSE.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a ‘productivity advantage’ in the ENP countries?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Lin, Mi & Kwan, Yum K., 2016. "FDI technology spillovers, geography, and spatial diffusion," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 257-274.
- CHRISTOFAKIS, M. & GKOUZOS, Andreas, 2013. "Regional Specialization And Efficiency Of The Agricultural Sector In Greece: The Relationship With Regional Funding Allocation," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 119-130.
- Ines Kersan-Skabic & Lela Tijanic, 2014. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investments on Regional Development in Croatia," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(2), pages 59-90, December.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2016. "Institutional proximity and the size and geography of FDI spillovers: do European firms generate more favourable productivity spillovers in the EU neighbourhood?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66141, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:journl:y:2010:v:1:p:139-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.