The Influence of Foreign Direct Investments on Regional Development in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Bijsterbosch & Marcin Kolasa, 2010.
"FDI and productivity convergence in Central and Eastern Europe: an industry-level investigation,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 689-712.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Bijsterbosch, Martin, 2009. "FDI and productivity convergence in central and eastern Europe: an industry-level investigation," Working Paper Series 992, European Central Bank.
- Luiz R. de Mello Jr., 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Selective Survey," Studies in Economics 9701, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura & Isabel Proença, 2009.
"FDI spillovers at regional level: Evidence from Portugal,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 591-607.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2007. "FDI Spillovers at Regional Level: Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/28, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2008. "FDI Spillovers at Regional Level: Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0508, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- John K. Mullen & Martin Williams, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Economic Performance," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 265-282, April.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment and regional inequality: A panel data analysis,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 129-149.
- Christian Leßmann, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, "undated". "FDI, structural change and productivity growth: global supply chains at work in Central and Eastern European countries," IRMO Occasional Papers 3, Institute for Development and International Relations, Zagreb.
- Vassilis MONASTIRIOTIS & Jacob A. JORDAAN, 2010. "Does FDI promote regional development? Evidence from local and regional productivity spillovers in Greece," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 1, pages 139-164, December.
- Timothy C. Ford & Jonathan C. Rork & Bruce T. Elmslie, 2008. "Considering The Source: Does The Country Of Origin Of Fdi Matter To Economic Growth?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 329-357.
- Luiz de Mello, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34.
- David Moore & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2007. "Economic Growth in Croatia; Potential and Constraints," IMF Working Papers 07/198, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; regional development; absorptive capacity;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iez:survey:ces-v16_12-2014_kersan-skabic-tijanic. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Banicevic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eizgghr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.