Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Economic Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward M. Graham & Paul Krugman, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States, 3rd Edition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 52.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Hanson, Gordon H., 1997.
"Foreign direct investment and relative wages: Evidence from Mexico's maquiladoras,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 371-393, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment and Relative Wages: Evidence from Mexico's Maquiladoras," NBER Working Papers 5122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhardt Bode & Peter Nunnenkamp & Andreas Waldkirch, 2012.
"Spatial effects of foreign direct investment in US states,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(1), pages 16-40, February.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Waldkirch, Andreas, 2009. "Spatial effects of foreign direct investment in US states," Kiel Working Papers 1535, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Miao Wang & M. C. Sunny Wong, 2009. "What Drives Economic Growth? The Case of Cross-Border M&A and Greenfield FDI Activities," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 316-330, April.
- Elias Ajaga & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2008.
"Inward FDI, Value Added and Employment in US States: A Panel Cointegration Approach,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 63(04), pages 347-367, December.
- Ajaga, Elias & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2008. "Inward FDI, value added and employment in US states: A panel cointegration approach," Kiel Working Papers 1420, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Faruk Gürsoy & Hüseyin Kalyoncu, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and Growth Relationship in Georgia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 267-271.
- Ines Kersan-Skabic & Lela Tijanic, 2014. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investments on Regional Development in Croatia," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(2), pages 59-90, December.
- Eckhardt Bode & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2011.
"Does foreign direct investment promote regional development in developed countries? A Markov chain approach for US states,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(2), pages 351-383, June.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2007. "Does foreign direct investment promote regional development in developed countries? A Markov chain approach for US states," Kiel Working Papers 1374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bode, Eckhardt & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2010. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Regional Development in Developed Countries? A Markov Chain Approach for US States," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 40022, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Multinational Corporations, Foreign Investment, and Royalties and License Fees: Effects on Host-Country Total Factor Productivity," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 28, pages 6-31, December.
- Tomasz Dorożyński & Janusz Świerkocki & Wojciech Urbaniak, 2015. "Incentives for Attracting FDI: The Case of the Lodz Region," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 147-169.
- Nikos Benos & Nikolaos Mylonidis & Stefania Zotou, 2017. "Estimating production functions for the US states: the role of public and human capital," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 691-721, March.
- Temiz, Dilek & Gökmen, Aytaç, 2014. "FDI inflow as an international business operation by MNCs and economic growth: An empirical study on Turkey," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 145-154.
- Tuan, Chyau & Ng, Linda F.Y. & Zhao, Bo, 2009. "China's post-economic reform growth: The role of FDI and productivity progress," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 280-293, May.
- Steven Yamarik, 2011. "Human capital and state-level economic growth: what is the contribution of schooling?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 195-211, August.
- Tuan, Chyau & Ng, Linda Fung-Yee, 2007. "The place of FDI in China's regional economic development: Emergence of the globalized delta economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 348-364, April.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Human capital and regional growth perspective," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1204, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:161:y:2017:i:c:p:157-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makram El-Shagi & Steven Yamarik, "undated". "State-Level Capital and Investment: Refinements and Update," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2018/1, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:58:y:2005:i:2:p:265-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.