Analysis Of Deviations And Delays In Aid Disbursements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. K. Fosu, 2001. "Economic Fluctuations and Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Importance of Import Instability," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 71-85.
- Robert Lensink & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid instability as a measure of uncertainty and the positive impact of aid on growth," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 31-49.
- Beck, Thorsten & Clarke, George & Groff, Alberto & Keefer, Philip & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "New tools and new tests in comparative political economy - the database of political institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2283, The World Bank.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Charette, Michael F., 1985. "Determinants of export instability in the primary commodity trade of LDC's," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher, 2010.
"Changing aid regimes? U.S. foreign aid from the Cold War to the War on Terror,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 185-197, March.
- Robert K. Fleck & Christopher Kilby, 2009. "Changing Aid Regimes? U.S. Foreign Aid from the Cold War to the War on Terror," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 1, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Axel Dreher & Vera Eichenauer & Kai Gehring, 2013.
"Geopolitics, Aid and Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4299, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dreher, Axel & Eichenauer, Vera & Gehring, Kai, 2014. "Geopolitics, Aid and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dreher, Axel & Eichenauer, Vera & Gehring, Kai, 2014. "Geopolitics, Aid and Growth," Working Papers 0575, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Dreher, Axel & Eichenauer, Vera & Gehring, Kai, 2014. "Geopolitics, Aid and Growth," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100519, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christopher Kilby, 2013.
"An Empirical Assessment of Informal Influence in the World Bank,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(2), pages 431-464.
- Christopher Kilby, 2010. "An empirical assessment of informal influence in the World Bank," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 9, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Sena Kimm GNANGNON, 2012. "The Effect of Development Aid Unpredictability and Migrants’ Remittances on Fiscal Consolidation in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201210, CERDI.
- Kleemann, Linda & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2014. "Gender inequality, female leadership, and aid allocation: A panel analysis of aid for education," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sèna Kimm Gnangnon, 2012. "The Effect of Development Aid Unpredictability and Migrants' Remittances on Fiscal Consolidation in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00677108, HAL.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2015.
"Assessing Foreign Aid’s Long-Run Contribution to Growth and Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 6-18.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2013. "Assessing Foreign Aid's Long-Run Contribution to Growth in Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hicks, Daniel L. & Hicks, Joan Hamory & Maldonado, Beatriz, 2016. "Women as policy makers and donors: Female legislators and foreign aid," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 46-60.
- Ruth Vargas Hill, 2005. "Assessing rhetoric and reality in the predictability of aid," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2005-25, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
More about this item
KeywordsAid Disbursement; Aid Commitment; Donors; Recipients; Conditionality; Instability; Uncertainty;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:28:y:2003:i:1:p:137-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.