Assessing rhetoric and reality in the predictability of aid
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 2005 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 304 E 45th Street, FF-12th Floor, New York, NY, 10017|
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barrett, Christopher B, 2001.
"Does Food Aid Stabilize Food Availability?,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(2), pages 335-49, January.
- Matthew Odedokun, 2003. "Analysis Of Deviations And Delays In Aid Disbursements," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 137-169, June.
- Pallage, Stephane & Robe, Michel A, 2001.
"Foreign Aid and the Business Cycle,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 641-72, November.
- Stephane Pallage & Michel Robe, 1998. "Foreign Aid and the Business Cycle," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 63, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Michel A. Robe & Stephane Pallage, 2000. "Foreign Aid And The Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Odedokun, Matthew, 2003. "Analysis of Deviations and Delays in Aid Disbursements," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2005-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.