An Agent-Based Model of Mediterranean Agricultural Land-Use/Cover Change for Examining Wildfire Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 2005. "Acknowledgement of Referees, 2004," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(4), pages 819-832, April.
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & Coleman, Kieran & McHale, John & Morgenroth, Edgar & Walsh, John R., 2005. "Budget Perspectives 2006," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI181 edited by Callan, Tim & Doris, Aedin.
- Robin Matthews & Paul Selman, 2006. "Landscape as a Focus for Integrating Human and Environmental Processes," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 199-212, July.
- Andrew Cliff & Peter Haggett & Ron Martin, 1997. "Michael Chisholm: An Appreciation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 205-210.
- Balmann, Alfons, 1997. "Farm-Based Modelling of Regional Structural Change: A Cellular Automata Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 85-108.
- Peter Deadman & Derek Robinson & Emilio Moran & Eduardo Brondizio, 2004. "Colonist household decisionmaking and land-use change in the Amazon Rainforest: an agent-based simulation," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(5), pages 693-709, September.
- -, 2005. "Referee Acknowledgments," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 135-146.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fraser J. Morgan & Philip Brown & Adam J. Daigneault, 2015. "Simulation vs. Definition: Differing Approaches to Setting Probabilities for Agent Behaviour," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-24, September.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:229:y:2012:i:c:p:25-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jlands:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:56-:d:109404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitris Kremmydas, 2012. "Agent based modeling for agricultural policy evaluation: A review," Working Papers 2012-3, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Use/Cover Change; Land Tenure; Wildfire; Mediterranean-Type Ecosystem; Agriculture; Spatial Heterogeneity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2007-90-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.