Walk or wait? An empirical analysis of street crossing decisions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mark Manuszak & Sanghamitra Das & Charles Manski, 2004. "Walk or Wait? An Empirical Analysis of Street Crossing Decisions," GSIA Working Papers 2003-41, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Sanghamitra Das & Charles F. Manski & Mark D. Manuszak, 2003. "Walk or wait?: An empirical analysis of street crossing decisions," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-09, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rust, John, 1987. "Optimal Replacement of GMC Bus Engines: An Empirical Model of Harold Zurcher," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 999-1033, September.
- J. J. McCall, 1970. "Economics of Information and Job Search," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 113-126.
- Mahmassani, Hani & Sheffi, Yosef, 1981. "Using gap sequences to estimate gap acceptance functions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 143-148, June.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1981. "Estimation of gap acceptance parameters within and across the population from direct roadside observation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jianguo & Deng, Wen & Wang, Jinmei & Li, Qingfeng & Wang, Zhaoan, 2006. "Modeling pedestrians' road crossing behavior in traffic system micro-simulation in China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 280-290, March.
- Avineri, Erel & Shinar, David & Susilo, Yusak O., 2011. "Pedestrians’ behaviour in cross walks: The effects of fear of falling and age," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:18, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Walk or wait? An empirical analysis of street crossing decisions (JAE 2005) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:20:y:2005:i:4:p:529-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .