Pedestrians’ behaviour in cross walks: The effects of fear of falling and age
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark D. Manuszak & Charles F. Manski & Sanghamitra Das, 2005.
"Walk or wait? An empirical analysis of street crossing decisions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 529-548.
- Sanghamitra Das & Charles F. Manski & Mark D. Manuszak, 2003. "Walk or wait?: An empirical analysis of street crossing decisions," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-09, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Mark Manuszak & Sanghamitra Das & Charles Manski, 2004. "Walk or Wait? An Empirical Analysis of Street Crossing Decisions," GSIA Working Papers 2003-41, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:7:1020-1023_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kovalchik, Stephanie & Camerer, Colin F. & Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R. & Allman, John M., 2005.
"Aging and decision making: a comparison between neurologically healthy elderly and young individuals,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 79-94, September.
- Kovalchik, Stephanie & Camerer, Colin F. & Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R. & Allman, John M., 2003. "Aging and decision making: A comparison between neurologically healthy elderly and young individuals," Working Papers 1180, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Ángeles Onieva-García & Virginia Martínez-Ruiz & Pablo Lardelli-Claret & José Juan Jiménez-Moleón & Carmen Amezcua-Prieto & Juan de Dios Luna-del-Castillo & Eladio Jiménez-Mejías, 2016. "Gender and age differences in components of traffic-related pedestrian death rates: exposure, risk of crash and fatality rate," Injury Epidemiology, Springer;Columbia University Medical Center, vol. 3(1), pages 1-10, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCrossing behaviour; FOF (fear of falling); Age;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2011_018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .