Using gap sequences to estimate gap acceptance functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonsall, Peter & Liu, Ronghui & Young, William, 2005. "Modelling safety-related driving behaviour--impact of parameter values," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 425-444, June.
- Awadallah, Faisal, 2009. "Intersection sight distance analysis and guidelines," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 143-150, August.
- Hagring, O., 2000. "Estimation of critical gaps in two major streams," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 293-313, May.
- Mark D. Manuszak & Charles F. Manski & Sanghamitra Das, 2005.
"Walk or wait? An empirical analysis of street crossing decisions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 529-548.
- Sanghamitra Das & Charles F. Manski & Mark D. Manuszak, 2003. "Walk or wait?: An empirical analysis of street crossing decisions," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-09, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Mark Manuszak & Sanghamitra Das & Charles Manski, 2004. "Walk or Wait? An Empirical Analysis of Street Crossing Decisions," GSIA Working Papers 2003-41, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Brilon, Werner & Koenig, Ralph & Troutbeck, Rod J., 1999. "Useful estimation procedures for critical gaps," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 161-186, April.
- Pollatschek, Moshe A. & Polus, Abishai & Livneh, Moshe, 2002. "A decision model for gap acceptance and capacity at intersections," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 649-663, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:15:y:1981:i:3:p:143-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.