Meta-regression analysis: Producing credible estimates from diverse evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2010.
"Active Labour Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(548), pages 452-477, November.
- Card, David Edward & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea Maria, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations – A Meta-analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 86, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2570, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2010. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis," NBER Working Papers 16173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4002, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David E. Card & Jochen Kluve & Andrea Weber, 2009. "Active Labor Market Policy Evaluations: A Meta-analysis," NRN working papers 2009-02, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 2015.
"The Role of Publication Selection Bias in Estimates of the Value of a Statistical Life,"
American Journal of Health Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-52, Winter.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 2014. "The Role of Publication Selection Bias in Estimates of the Value of a Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 20116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Janto Haman & T.D. Stanley, 2012.
"Pay for Performance and Corporate Governance Reform,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 670-703, July.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Haman, Janto & Stanley, T. D., 2010. "Pay for performance and corporate governance reform," Working Papers eco_2010_04, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Shanthi Nataraj & Francisco Perez-Arce & Krishna B. Kumar & Sinduja V. Srinivasan, 2014. "The Impact Of Labor Market Regulation On Employment In Low-Income Countries: A Meta-Analysis," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 551-572, July.
- Dale Belman & Paul J. Wolfson, 2014. "What Does the Minimum Wage Do?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wdmwd, July.
- S. Longhi & P. Nijkamp & J. Poot, 2010. "Joint impacts of immigration on wages and employment: review and meta-analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 355-387, December.
- Bellavance, Franois & Dionne, Georges & Lebeau, Martin, 2009.
"The value of a statistical life: A meta-analysis with a mixed effects regression model,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 444-464, March.
- François Bellavance & Georges Dionne & Martin Lebeau, 2006. "The Value of a Statistical Life: a Meta-Analysis with a Mixed Effects Regression Model," Cahiers de recherche 0646, CIRPEE.
- Megan Linde Leonard & T. D. Stanley & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2014. "Does the UK Minimum Wage Reduce Employment? A Meta-Regression Analysis," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(3), pages 499-520, September.
- Doucouliagos, Chris & Stanley, T.D. & Giles, Margaret, 2012.
"Are estimates of the value of a statistical life exaggerated?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 197-206.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Stanley, T. D. & Giles, Margaret, 2011. "Are estimates of the value of a statistical life exaggerated?," Working Papers eco_2011_2, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T. D. Stanley, 2009.
"Publication Selection Bias in Minimum‐Wage Research? A Meta‐Regression Analysis,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 406-428, June.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Stanley, T. D., 2008. "Publication selection bias in minimum-wage research? A meta-regression analysis," Working Papers eco_2008_14, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:compes:v:61:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1057_s41294-019-00093-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Ronja Lind, 2017.
"Macroeconomic Impact of Basel III: Evidence from a Meta-Analysis,"
Working and Discussion Papers
WP 5/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Lind, Ronja, 2017. "Macroeconomic Impact of Basel III: Evidence from a Meta-Analysis," Beiträge zur Jahrestagung 2016 (Witten/Herdecke) 175189, Verein für Socialpolitik, Ausschuss für Wirtschaftssysteme und Institutionenökonomik.
- repec:eee:finana:v:61:y:2019:i:c:p:274-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campos, Nauro F. & Jarko, Fidrmuc & Iikka, Korhonen, 2017.
"Business cycle synchronisation in a currency union : Taking stock of the evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
28/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Campos, Nauro F. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2018. "Business Cycle Synchronisation in a Currency Union: Taking Stock of the Evidence," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181608, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nauro F. Campos & Jarko Fidrmuc & Iikka Korhonen, 2017. "Business Cycle Synchronisation in a Currency Union: Taking Stock of the Evidence," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2017_017, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
More about this item
Keywordsbias; credibility; research synthesis; meta-regression;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izawol:journl:y:2016:n:320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bloomsbury Information Ltd). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.