Age Structure Evolution In Some Sub-Saharan Countries: The Advantage Of Ageing
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXVII (2013)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (July-December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.sieds.it/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.sieds.it Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2001.
"Demographic and Economic Pressure on Emigration out of Africa,"
IZA Discussion Papers
250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2003. "Demographic and Economic Pressure on Emigration out of Africa," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(3), pages 465-486, 09.
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Demographic and Economic Pressure on Emigration Out of Africa," NBER Working Papers 8124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rostow, W. W., 1998. "The Great Population Spike and After: Reflections on the 21st Century," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195116915, December.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_403_0455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Øystein Kravdal, 2002. "Education and fertility in sub-Saharan africa: Individual and community effects," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(2), pages 233-250, May.
- John C. Caldwell, 2000. "Rethinking the African AIDS Epidemic," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 26(1), pages 117-135.
- World Bank, 2013. "Africa Development Indicators 2012/13," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13504.
- Dieter Neubert, 2005. "Researching Africa south of the Sahara. A sociologist's perspective," Africa Spectrum, Institute of African Affairs, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 40(3), pages 429-444.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:133409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.