Examining Retirement Housing Preferences Among International Retiree Migrants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Fournier & David Rasmussen & William Serow, 1988. "Elderly migration: For sun and money," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 7(2), pages 189-199, May.
- Hoang Huu Phe & Patrick Wakely, 2000. "Status, Quality and the Other Trade-off: Towards a New Theory of Urban Residential Location," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(1), pages 7-35, January.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1986.
"Life Cycle, Individual Thrift, and the Wealth of Nations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1985. "Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1985-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Theron R. Nelson & Joseph Rabianski, 1988. "Consumer Preferences in Housing Market Analysis: An Application of Multidimensional Scaling Techniques," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 138-159.
- Gibler, Karen M. & Moschis, George P. & Lee, Euehun, 1998. "Planning to move to retirement housing," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 291-300.
- Artle, Roland & Varaiya, Pravin, 1978. "Life cycle consumption and homeownership," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 38-58, June.
- Isaac F. Megbolugbe & Allen P. Marks & Mary B. Schwartz, 1991. "The Economic Theory of Housing Demand: A Critical Review," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 381-393.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:203-212 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHousing preferences; Demographic trends; Seniors housing;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:12:n:01:2009:p:2-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.