Planning to move to retirement housing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Finnerty, John D., 1989. "New issue dividend reinvestment plans and the cost of equity capital," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 127-139, March.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Roden, Foster & Stripling, Tom, 1996. "Dividend reinvestment plans as efficient methods of raising equity financing," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 91-100.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Masulis, Ronald W., 1992. "Adverse selection and the rights offer paradox," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 293-332, December.
- Lehn, Kenneth & Poulsen, Annette, 1989. " Free Cash Flow and Stockholder Gains in Going Private Transactions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 771-787, July.
- Blackwell, David W. & Kidwell, David S., 1988. "An investigation of cost differences between public sales and private placements of debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 253-278, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanja Tyvimaa & Karen M. Gibler, 2012. "Pull Factors Attracting Residents to Finnish Senior Houses," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 165-188.
- van Bilsen, P.M.A. & Hamers, J.P.H. & Groot, W. & Spreeuwenberg, C., 2008. "The use of community-based social services by elderly people at risk of institutionalization: An evaluation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 285-295, September.
- Karen M. Gibler & Paloma Taltavull & Jos?Manuel Casado-Dˆqaz & Mari Angeles Casado-Dˆqaz & Vicente Rodriguez, 2009. "Examining Retirement Housing Preferences Among International Retiree Migrants," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 2-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:7:y:1998:i:4:p:291-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.