Environmental Externalities and Cost of Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Cornée & Marc Jegers & Ariane Szafarz, 2018. "A Theory of Social Finance," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2018-02, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2856-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2971-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Welling, 2017. "Green Finance: Recent developments, characteristics and important actors," FEMM Working Papers 170002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:11:p:2266-2284 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3193-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clive S. Lennox & Asad Kausar, 2017. "Estimation risk and auditor conservatism," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 185-216, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:13-:d:123875 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2814-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0125-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:149:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-3005-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kleimeier S. & Viehs P.M., 2016. "Carbon disclosure, emission levels, and the cost of debt," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:700-725 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0630-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0598-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1356608 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental externalities; financial institutions; banks; cost of capital; finance; investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:60:y:2014:i:9:p:2223-2247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.