Growing Out of Trouble? Corporate Responses to Liability Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keim, Donald B & Massa, Massimo & von Beschwitz, Bastian, 2015. "First to “Read” the News: News Analytics and Institutional Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers 10534, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Cziraki & Moqi Xu, 2014. "Ceo Job Security And Risk-Taking," FMG Discussion Papers dp729, Financial Markets Group.
- Bastian von Beschwitz & Donald B. Keim & Massimo Massa, 2018. "First to "Read" the News: New Analytics and Algorithmic Trading," International Finance Discussion Papers 1233, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:255-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9382-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bing Guo & David Pérez-Castrillo & Anna Toldrà-Simats, 2017.
"Firms' Innovation Strategy under the Shadow of Analyst Coverage,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6574, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bing Guo & David Pérez-Castrillo & Anna Toldrà-Simats, 2017. "Firms’ Innovation Strategy under the Shadow of Analyst Coverage," Working Papers 980, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Volker Stein & Arnd Wiedemann, 2016. "Risk governance: conceptualization, tasks, and research agenda," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(8), pages 813-836, November.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:169-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michal Gradzewicz, 2018. "What happens after an investment spike - investment events and firm performance," Working Papers 2018-040, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Gormley, Todd A. & Matsa, David A. & Milbourn, Todd, 2013. "CEO compensation and corporate risk: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 79-101.
- Michaely, Roni & Popadak, Jillian & Vincent, Christopher, 2015. "The Deleveraging of U.S. Firms and Institutional Investors’ Role," MPRA Paper 66128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:128:y:2018:i:2:p:287-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- von Beschwitz, Bastian & Foos, Daniel, 2018. "Banks' equity stakes and lending: Evidence from a tax reform," Discussion Papers 06/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Gormley, Todd A. & Matsa, David A., 2016. "Playing it safe? Managerial preferences, risk, and agency conflicts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 431-455.
- Favara, Giovanni & Morellec, Erwan & Schroth, Enrique & Valta, Philip, 2017. "Debt enforcement, investment, and risk taking across countries," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 22-41.
- repec:ibf:ijmmre:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:202-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bastian von Beschwitz & Daniel Foos, 2016. "Banks' Equity Stakes and Lending : Evidence from a Tax Reform," International Finance Discussion Papers 1183, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:8:p:2781-2821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.