Decision Analysis by Augmented Probability Simulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Izhar Matzkevich & Bruce Abramson, 1995. "Decision Analytic Networks in Artificial Intelligence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Allen C. Miller, III & Thomas R. Rice, 1983. "Discrete Approximations of Probability Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 352-362, March.
- James E. Smith, 1993. "Moment Methods for Decision Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(3), pages 340-358, March.
- Shenoy, Prakash P., 1994. "A comparison of graphical techniques for decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Brewer, M. J. & Aitken, C. G. G. & Talbot, M., 1996. "A comparison of hybrid strategies for Gibbs sampling in mixed graphical models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 343-365, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John M. Charnes & Prakash P. Shenoy, 2004. "Multistage Monte Carlo Method for Solving Influence Diagrams Using Local Computation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 405-418, March.
- Ryan, Elizabeth G. & Drovandi, Christopher C. & Thompson, M. Helen & Pettitt, Anthony N., 2014. "Towards Bayesian experimental design for nonlinear models that require a large number of sampling times," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 45-60.
- Cobb, Barry R. & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2008. "Decision making with hybrid influence diagrams using mixtures of truncated exponentials," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 261-275, April.
- Bielza, Concha & Gómez, Manuel & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2011. "A review of representation issues and modeling challenges with influence diagrams," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 227-241, June.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth G. Ryan & Christopher C. Drovandi & James M. McGree & Anthony N. Pettitt, 2016. "A Review of Modern Computational Algorithms for Bayesian Optimal Design," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 84(1), pages 128-154, April.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision analysis; influence diagrams; Markov chain Monte Carlo; optimal design; simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:7:p:995-1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.