A Comparison of Graphical Techniques for Asymmetric Decision Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Rui & Shenoy, Prakash P., 1996. "A note on Kirkwood's algebraic method for decision problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 628-638, September.
- Smith, J. Q., 1989. "Influence diagrams for Bayesian decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 363-376, June.
- Craig W. Kirkwood, 1993. "An Algebraic Approach to Formulating and Solving Large Models for Sequential Decisions Under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(7), pages 900-913, July.
- Zvi Covaliu & Robert M. Oliver, 1995. "Representation and Solution of Decision Problems Using Sequential Decision Diagrams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(12), pages 1860-1881, December.
- Prakash Shenoy, 1998. "Game Trees For Decision Analysis," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 149-171, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borgonovo, Emanuele & Plischke, Elmar, 2016. "Sensitivity analysis: A review of recent advances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 869-887.
- Demirer, Riza & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2006. "Sequential valuation networks for asymmetric decision problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 286-309, February.
- Bielza, Concha & Gómez, Manuel & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2011. "A review of representation issues and modeling challenges with influence diagrams," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 227-241, June.
- Borgonovo, Emanuele & Tonoli, Fabio, 2014. "Decision-network polynomials and the sensitivity of decision-support models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 490-503.
- Lopez-Diaz, Miguel & Rodriguez-Muniz, Luis J., 2007. "Influence diagrams with super value nodes involving imprecise information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 203-219, May.
More about this item
Keywordsasymmetric decision problems; decision trees; influence diagrams; valuation networks; sequential decision diagrams;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:11:p:1552-1569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.