Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Varian, Hal R, 1980. "A Model of Sales," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 651-659, September.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
- Narasimhan, Chakravarthi, 1988. "Competitive Promotional Strategies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(4), pages 427-449, October.
- Lal, Rajiv & Villas-Boas, J Miguel, 1996. "Exclusive Dealing and Price Promotions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(2), pages 159-172, April.
- Fiona Scott Morton & Florian Zettelmeyer & Jorge Silva-Risso, 2001. "Internet Car Retailing," NBER Chapters,in: E-commerce, pages 501-519 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morton, Fiona Scott & Zettelmeyer, Florian & Silva-Risso, Jorge, 2001. "Internet Car Retailing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 501-519, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Zettelmeyer & Fiona Scott Morton & Jorge Silva-Risso, 2005. "How the Internet Lowers Prices: Evidence from Matched Survey and Auto Transaction Data," NBER Working Papers 11515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Il-Horn Hann & Kai-Lung Hui & Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Ivan P.L. Png, 2005. "Sales and Promotions: A More General Model," Industrial Organization 0508014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:87:y:2011:i:4:p:563-578 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Tucker & Juanjuan Zhang, 2008. "Decomposing the Congestion Effect and the Cross-Platform Effect in Two-Sided Networks: A Field Experiment," Working Papers 08-12, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Lu Hsiao & Ying-Ju Chen, 2013. "The perils of selling online: Manufacturer competition, channel conflict, and consumer preferences," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 277-292, September.
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- Arnold Michael A. & Pénard Thierry, 2007.
"Bargaining and Fixed Price Offers: How Online Intermediaries are Changing New Car Transactions,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-27, June.
- Thierry Pénard & Michael Arnold, 2007. "Bargaining and fixed price offers : how online intermediaries are changing new car transactions," Post-Print halshs-00169306, HAL.
- Michael A. Arnold & Thierry Pénard, 2007. "Bargaining and Fixed Price Offers: How Online Intermediaries are Changing New Car Transactions," Working Papers 07-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- David Soberman, 2005. "Questioning Conventional Wisdom About Competition in Differentiated Markets," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 41-70, January.
- Yuangao Chen & Shuiqing Yang & Zhoujing Wang, 2016. "Service cooperation and marketing strategies of infomediary and online retailer with eWOM effect," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 109-118, June.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:3:p:451-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bing Jing & Z. Zhang, 2011. "Product line competition and price promotions," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 275-299, September.
- Michael Arnold & Chenguang Li & Christine Saliba & Lan Zhang, 2011.
"Asymmetric Market Shares, Advertising And Pricing: Equilibrium With An Information Gatekeeper,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 63-84, March.
- Michael A. Arnold & Chenguang Li & Christine Saliba & Lan Zhang, 2008. "Asymmetric Market Shares, Advertising, and Pricing: Equilibrium with an Information Gatekeeper," Working Papers 08-14, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:qmktec:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11129-017-9196-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Zettelmeyer & Fiona Scott Morton & Jorge Silva-Risso, 2001. "Cowboys or Cowards: Why are Internet Car Prices Lower?," NBER Working Papers 8667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:31:y:2014:i:3:p:239-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:1:p:59-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bing Jing, 2007. "Product differentiation under imperfect information: When does offering a lower quality pay?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 35-61, March.
- Anindya Ghose & Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Uday Rajan, 2003. "Strategic Benefits of Referral Services," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 2-2-1022, Berkeley Electronic Press.
More about this item
KeywordsReferral Services; Infomediaries; Intermediaries; Internet; Price Discrimination; Retail Competition; Exclusive Contracts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:21:y:2002:i:4:p:412-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.