Sustainability of Healthcare Information Exchanges: A Game-Theoretic Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nirup M. Menon & Byungtae Lee & Leslie Eldenburg, 2000. "Productivity of Information Systems in the Healthcare Industry," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 83-92, March.
- Marius F. Niculescu & Hyoduk Shin & Seungjin Whang, 2012. "Underlying Consumer Heterogeneity in Markets for Subscription-Based IT Services with Network Effects," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 1322-1341, December.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Network Effects, Nonlinear Pricing and Entry Deterrence," Industrial Organization 0307002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine L. Anderson & Ritu Agarwal, 2011. "The Digitization of Healthcare: Boundary Risks, Emotion, and Consumer Willingness to Disclose Personal Health Information," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 469-490, September.
- Julia Adler-Milstein & Catherine M. DesRoches & Ashish K. Jha, 2011. "Health Information Exchange Among US Hospitals," Mathematica Policy Research Reports bcb4110b4fec4921a6e0d1e25, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Zafer Ozdemir & Jack Barron & Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay, 2011. "An Analysis of the Adoption of Digital Health Records Under Switching Costs," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 491-503, September.
- Ashutosh Prasad & R. Venkatesh & Vijay Mahajan, 2010. "Optimal Bundling of Technological Products with Network Externality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2224-2236, December.
- Jing, Bing, 2007. "Network externalities and market segmentation in a monopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 7-13, April.
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Network Effects, Nonlinear Pricing and Entry Deterrence," Working Papers 03-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sundararajan, Arun, 2004. "Nonlinear pricing and type-dependent network effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 107-113, April.
- Abhay Nath Mishra & Catherine Anderson & Corey M. Angst & Ritu Agarwal, 2012. "Electronic Health Records Assimilation and Physician Identity Evolution: An Identity Theory Perspective," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(3-part-1), pages 738-760, September.
- Ravi Aron & Shantanu Dutta & Ramkumar Janakiraman & Praveen A. Pathak, 2011. "The Impact of Automation of Systems on Medical Errors: Evidence from Field Research," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 22(3), pages 429-446, September.
- Nirup M. Menon & Rajiv Kohli, 2013. "Blunting Damocles' Sword: A Longitudinal Model of Healthcare IT Impact on Malpractice Insurance Premium and Quality of Patient Care," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 918-932, December.
More about this item
Keywordshealthcare management; HIE networks; network externalities; game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:27:y:2016:i:2:p:240-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.