Nonlinear pricing and type-dependent network effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Network Effects, Nonlinear Pricing and Entry Deterrence," Industrial Organization 0307002, EconWPA.
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 1984. "Monopoly with Incomplete Information," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(2), pages 171-196, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batarce, Marco & Ivaldi, Marc, 2010.
"Travel Demand Model with Heterogeneous Users and Endogenous Congestion: An application to optimal pricing of bus services,"
IDEI Working Papers
659, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Apr 2011.
- Batarce, Marco & Ivaldi, Marc, 2011. "Travel Demand Model with Heterogeneous Users and Endogenous Congestion: An application to optimal pricing of bus services," CEPR Discussion Papers 8416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Batarce, Marco & Ivaldi, Marc, 2010. "Travel Demand Model with Heterogeneous Users and Endogenous Congestion: An application to optimal pricing of bus services," TSE Working Papers 10-226, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Apr 2011.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2005:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khaïreddine Jebsi & Lionel Thomas, 2005. "Nonlinear pricing of a congestible network good," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(2), pages 1-7.
- Roy Radner & Ami Radunskaya & Arun Sundararajan, 2010. "Dynamic Pricing of Network Goods with Boundedly Rational Consumers," Working Papers 10-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Meng, Dawen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2008. "Nonlinear Pricing with Network Externalities and Countervailing Incentives," MPRA Paper 41212, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2008.
- Catherine Tucker, 2008. "Identifying Formal and Informal Influence in Technology Adoption with Network Externalities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(12), pages 2024-2038, December.
- Denis Becker & Alexei Gaivoronski, 2014. "Stochastic optimization on social networks with application to service pricing," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 531-562, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:83:y:2004:i:1:p:107-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.