The relationship between the innovation orientation and organizations’ performance in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Gao, Gerald Yong & Yang, Zhilin & Zhou, Nan, 2005. "Developing strategic orientation in China: antecedents and consequences of market and innovation orientations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1049-1058, August.
- Franklyn A Manu, 1992. "Innovation Orientation, Environment and Performance: A Comparison of U.S. and European Markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(2), pages 333-359, June.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- X Martin & R Salomon, 2003. "Knowledge transfer capacity and its implications for the theory of the multinational corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(4), pages 356-373, July.
- Engelen, Andreas & Schmidt, Susanne & Strenger, Lis & Brettel, Malte, 2014. "Top Management's Transformational Leader Behaviors and Innovation Orientation: A Cross-Cultural Perspective in Eight Countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 124-136.
- Weerawardena, Jay & O'Cass, Aron & Julian, Craig, 2006. "Does industry matter? Examining the role of industry structure and organizational learning in innovation and brand performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 37-45, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Murad Syed & Zahid Riaz & Abdul Waheed, 2016. "Innovation, Firm Performance And Riskiness: Evidence From The Leading Worldwide Innovative Firms," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-19, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrea Nagy & Carmen Mihaela BÄƒbÄƒiÈ›Äƒ, 2017. "Orientation Towards Innovation, Participative Decision-Making And Performance In Romanian Hotels," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 24(24), pages 1-9, December.
- Simpson, Penny M. & Siguaw, Judy A. & Enz, Cathy A., 2006. "Innovation orientation outcomes: The good and the bad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1133-1141, October.
- Jaffar Abbas & Qingyu Zhang & Iftikhar Hussain & Sabahat Akram & Aneeqa Afaq & Muhammad Afzal Shad, 2020. "Sustainable Innovation in Small Medium Enterprises: The Impact of Knowledge Management on Organizational Innovation through a Mediation Analysis by Using SEM Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-1, March.
- Alok Kumar Singh & Jyoti Verma & Rajeev Verma, 2020. "Understanding Role of Market-orientated IT Competence and Knowledge Sharing Mechanism in Gaining Competitive Advantage," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 21(2), pages 418-435, April.
- Stefano Denicolai & Antonella Zucchella & Federico Moretti, 2018. "Not So Similar After All: Exploring The Diversity Of Strategic Orientations For Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(04), pages 1-33, May.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Zhang, Man & Merchant, Hemant, 2020. "A causal analysis of the role of institutions and organizational proficiencies on the innovation capability of Chinese SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2).
- Hu, Helen Wei & Cui, Lin, 2014. "Outward foreign direct investment of publicly listed firms from China: A corporate governance perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 750-760.
- Subramanian Rangan & Metin Sengul, 2009. "Information technology and transnational integration: Theory and evidence on the evolution of the modern multinational enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(9), pages 1496-1514, December.
- Tor Helge Aas & Karl Joachim Breunig & Katja Maria Hydle, 2017. "Exploring New Service Portfolio Management," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(06), pages 1-31, August.
- Małgorzata Wiścicka-Fernando & Sandra Misiak-Kwit & Kelaniyage Shihan Dilruk Fernando, 2019. "Co-Creation as an Innovative Way to Develop an Enterprise—Cross-Country Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-1, November.
- Jugend, Daniel & da Silva, Sérgio Luis & Salgado, Manoel Henrique & Miguel, Paulo Augusto Cauchick, 2016. "Product portfolio management and performance: Evidence from a survey of innovative Brazilian companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5095-5100.
- Peres, Renana & Muller, Eitan & Mahajan, Vijay, 2010. "Innovation diffusion and new product growth models: A critical review and research directions," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 91-106.
- D’Angelo, Alfredo & Presutti, Manuela, 2019. "SMEs international growth: The moderating role of experience on entrepreneurial and learning orientations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 613-624.
- Vishal K. Gupta & Gizem Atav & Dev K. Dutta, 2019. "Market orientation research: a qualitative synthesis and future research agenda," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 649-670, August.
- Cuypers, I.R.P., 2009. "Essays on equity joint ventures, uncertainty and experience," Other publications TiSEM 8dc79e86-c625-467f-a450-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Munjal, Surender & Enderwick, Peter & Forsans, Nicolas, 2016. "Cross-border acquisitions by Indian multinationals: Asset exploitation or asset augmentation?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 986-996.
- Pasquale Del Vecchio & Gioconda Mele & Valentina Ndou & Giustina Secundo, 2018. "Open Innovation and Social Big Data for Sustainability: Evidence from the Tourism Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-15, September.
- Vincent K.K. Leung & Marco Chi Keung Lau & Zhe Zhang & Flora F. Gu, 2015.
"Explorative versus exploitative alliances: evidence from the glass industry in China,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 127-146, May.
- Leung, Vincent K.K. & Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Zhang, Zhe, 2013. "Explorative Versus Exploitative Alliances—Evidence From The Glass Industry In China," MPRA Paper 47065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jatinder S. Sidhu & Harry R. Commandeur & Henk W. Volberda, 2007. "The Multifaceted Nature of Exploration and Exploitation: Value of Supply, Demand, and Spatial Search for Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 20-38, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; innovation orientation; firm performance; innovation in Romania; market orientation; innovation orientation in Romania;
All these keywords.
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:40:y:2015:i:49:p:299-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.