Innovation Orientation, Environment and Performance: A Comparison of U.S. and European Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manu, Franklyn A. & Sriram, Ven, 1996. "Innovation, marketing strategy, environment, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 79-91, January.
- Sin, Leo Y. M. & Tse, Alan C. B. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Chow, Raymond P. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Lau, Lorett B. Y., 2005. "Relationship marketing orientation: scale development and cross-cultural validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 185-194, February.
- Anna Arcari & Anna Pistoni & Enrico Moretto & Paolo Ossola & Daniele Tonini, 2016. "How Italian companies are monitoring innovation," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 143-165.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Jorge MONGAY, 2017. "Market Economies Potentialities and Cultural Clusters. A Global and Longitudinal Study," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13.
- Adrian IONESCU & Cornel IONESCU, 2015. "The relationship between the innovation orientation and organizations’ performance in Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 40(1(49)), pages 299-312, june.
- Chia-Chien Hsu & Chiung-Shu Cheng & Ching-Torng Lin, 2017. "The Influence of Learning Orientation and Human Resource Practices on Firm Innovativeness and Innovations: An Application of the Push and Pull Framework," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 13(1), pages 27-51, February.
- Alexander S. Alexiev & Justin J. P. Jansen & Frans A. J. Van den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2010. "Top Management Team Advice Seeking and Exploratory Innovation: The Moderating Role of TMT Heterogeneity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(7), pages 1343-1364, November.
- Durand, Rodolphe & Coeurderoy, Regis, 2001. "Age, order of entry, strategic orientation, and organizational performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 471-494, September.
- Chen, Homin, 1999. "International performance of multinationals: a hybrid model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 157-170, July.
- Kraiczy, Nils D. & Hack, Andreas & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2014. "New product portfolio performance in family firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1065-1073.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2016. "The international marketing strategy modeling of leisure farm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1345-1350.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:23:y:1992:i:2:p:333-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.