Some aspects of the translog production function estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavelescu, Florin Marius, 2009. "A Review Of Student Test Properties In Condition Of Multifactorial Linear Regression," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(1), pages 63-75, March.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Pavelescu, Florin Marius, 2010. "An Analysis Model for the Disturbances Generated by Collinearity in the Context of the OLS Method," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 245-264, July.
- Florin Marius Pavelescu, 2010. "An Extensive Study on the Disturbances Generated by Collinearity in a Linear Regression Model with Three Explanatory Variables," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 31(2(40)), pages 65-93, December.
- Pavelescu, Florin Marius, 2005. "Impact Of Collinearity On The Estimated Parameters And Classical Statistical Tests Values Of Multifactorial Linear Regressions In Conditions Of O.L.S," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 2(2), pages 50-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moser, Stefan & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2015. "Comparing the use of risk-influencing production inputs and experimentally measured risk attitude: Do decisions of Indonesian small-scale rubber farmers match?," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 14, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Lin, Boqiang & Atsagli, Philip, 2017. "Inter-fuel substitution possibilities in South Africa: A translog production function approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 822-831.
- Bahta, Sirak & Malope, Patrick, 2014. "Measurement of competitiveness in smallholder livestock systems and emerging policy advocacy: An application to Botswana," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P2), pages 408-417.
- Lin, Boqiang & Atsagli, Philip & Dogah, Kingsley E., 2016. "Ghanaian energy economy: Inter-production factors and energy substitution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1260-1269.
- Bahta, Sirak & Baker, Derek, 2015. "Determinants of Profit Efficiency Among Smallholder Beef Producers in Botswana," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
- repec:eee:transa:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:29-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:966-983 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh, Presley K., 2013. "Estimates of inter-fuel substitution possibilities in Chinese chemical industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 560-568.
- Paul E. Brockway & Matthew K. Heun & João Santos & John R. Barrett, 2017. "Energy-Extended CES Aggregate Production: Current Aspects of Their Specification and Econometric Estimation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-23, February.
- Kim, Taeyoung & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Larson, Eric R. & Armsworth, Paul R., 2014. "Protected area acquisition costs show economies of scale with area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 122-132.
- Agbelie, Bismark R.D.K., 2014. "An empirical analysis of three econometric frameworks for evaluating economic impacts of transportation infrastructure expenditures across countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 304-310.
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang & Appiah, Michael Owusu, 2013. "Delving into Liberia's energy economy: Technical change, inter-factor and inter-fuel substitution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 122-130.
- Lin, Boqiang & Atsagli, Philip, 2017. "Energy consumption, inter-fuel substitution and economic growth in Nigeria," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 675-685.
- Matthew K. Heun & João Santos & Paul E. Brockway & Randall Pruim & Tiago Domingos & Marco Sakai, 2017. "From Theory to Econometrics to Energy Policy: Cautionary Tales for Policymaking Using Aggregate Production Functions," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-44, February.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0782-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:212-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florin-Marius PAVELESCU, 2011. "Methodological implications of the of extension of the number of considered markets in a non-Walrasian equilibrium model," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(42)), pages 203-215, December.
- Xie, Chunping & Hawkes, Adam D., 2015. "Estimation of inter-fuel substitution possibilities in China's transport industry using ridge regression," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 260-267.
More about this item
Keywordsestimation constraints; informational energy; translog multiplier; augmented output elasticity related to a production factor.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:41:p:131-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.