An Extensive Study on the Disturbances Generated by Collinearity in a Linear Regression Model with Three Explanatory Variables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavelescu, Florin Marius, 2009. "A Review Of Student Test Properties In Condition Of Multifactorial Linear Regression," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(1), pages 63-75, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adenuga, A.H. & Muhammad-Lawal, A. & Rotimi, O.A., 2013. "Economics and Technical Efficiency of Dry Season Tomato Production in Selected Areas in Kwara State, Nigeria," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(1), March.
- Florin-Marius PAVELESCU, 2014. "An Extension Of The Methodology Of Using The Student Test In Case Of A Linear Regression With Three Explanatory Variables," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 38(1(47)), pages 89-106, June.
- Florin-Marius PAVELESCU, 2011. "Some aspects of the translog production function estimation," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 131-150, June.
More about this item
Keywordstypes of collinearity; coefficient of mediated correlation; rank of explanatory variable; order of attractor of collinearity; mediated collinearity; anticollinearity;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:40:p:65-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.