Real exchange rate fluctuations and monetary shocks: a revisit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1995. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Shocks to Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 975-1009.
- Lastrapes, William D, 1992. "Sources of Fluctuations in Real and Nominal Exchange Rates," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 530-539, August.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1988. "Hyteresis in Import Prices: The Beachhead Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 773-785, September.
- V. V Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2002.
"Can Sticky Price Models Generate Volatile and Persistent Real Exchange Rates?,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 533-563.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1998. "Can sticky price models generate volatile and persistent real exchange rates?," Staff Report 223, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2000. "Can Sticky Price Models Generate Volatile and Persistent Real Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 7869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2002. "Can sticky price models generate volatile and persistent real exchange rates?," Staff Report 277, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Mussa, Michael, 1986. "Nominal exchange rate regimes and the behavior of real exchange rates: Evidence and implications," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 117-214, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Craighead, William D. & Tien, Pao-Lin, 2015.
"Nominal shocks and real exchange rates: Evidence from two centuries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 135-157.
- William D. Craighead & Pao-Lin Tien, 2013. "Nominal Shocks and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Two Centuries," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2014. "Can gold prices forecast the Australian dollar movements?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 75-82.
- Rabah Arezki & Kirk Hamilton & Kazim Kazimov, 2011.
"Resource Windfalls, Macroeconmic Stability and Growth: The Role of Political Institutions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3678, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rabah Arezki & Kirk Hamilton & Kazim Kazimov, 2012. "Resource windfalls, macroeconomic stability and growth: the role of political institutions," NCID Working Papers 01/2012, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Kazim Kazimov & Kirk Hamilton & Rabah Arezki, 2011. "Resource Windfalls, Macroeconomic Stability and Growth; The Role of Political Institutions," IMF Working Papers 11/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Kirk Hamilton & Kazim Kazimov, 2011. "Resource Windfalls, Macroeconomic Stability and Growth: The Role of Political Institutions," Working Papers 613, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Jan 2011.
- Simeon Coleman & Juan Carlos Cuestas & Estefanía Mourelle, 2011.
"Investigating the oil price-exchange rate nexus: Evidence from Africa,"
2011015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Simeon Coleman & Juan C. Cuestas & Estefania Mourelle, 2012. "Investigating the oil price exchange rate nexus: evidence from Africa," NCID Working Papers 03/2012, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Huang, Ying & Guo, Feng, 2007. "The role of oil price shocks on China's real exchange rate," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 403-416.
- S Coleman & J C Cuestas & E Mourelle, 2016. "Investigating the oil price-exchange rate nexus: evidence from Africa 1970-2004," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 21(2), pages 53-79, September.
- Hideki Nishigaki, 2007. "The Impact of a Net Increase in Japanese Investment in Foreign Assets on the Yen Rate," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(40), pages 1-9.
- Rabah Arezki & Klaus Deininger & Harris Selod, 2012. "What drives the global rush?," NCID Working Papers 02/2012, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:9:y:2004:i:1:p:25-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.