Import Prices and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lutz Kilian, 2009.
"Not All Oil Price Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Demand and Supply Shocks in the Crude Oil Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 1053-1069, June.
- Kilian, Lutz, 2006. "Not All Oil Price Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Demand and Supply Shocks in the Crude Oil Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lutz Kilian & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2011. "Are the responses of the U.S. economy asymmetric in energy price increases and decreases?," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 2(3), pages 419-453, November.
- Lutz Kilian & Bruce Hicks, 2013.
"Did Unexpectedly Strong Economic Growth Cause the Oil Price Shock of 2003–2008?,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(5), pages 385-394, August.
- Hicks, Bruce & Kilian, Lutz, 2009. "Did Unexpectedly Strong Economic Growth Cause the Oil Price Shock of 2003-2008?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christiane Baumeister & Lutz Kilian, 2014.
"Do oil price increases cause higher food prices?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 29(80), pages 691-747, October.
- Christiane Baumeister & Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Do Oil Price Increases Cause Higher Food Prices?," Staff Working Papers 13-52, Bank of Canada.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz, 2013. "Do Oil Price Increases Cause Higher Food Prices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz, 2013. "Do oil price increases cause higher food prices?," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Leandro Medina, 2016. "The Effects of Commodity Price Shocks on Fiscal Aggregates in Latin America," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(3), pages 502-525, August.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2012:q:1:a:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijcb.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.