Prospective system analysis of stationary battery systems under the frame of Constructive Technology Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Johann Baumann, 2013. "A constructive technology assessment of stationary energy storage systems: prospective life cycle orientated analysis," IET Working Papers Series 01/2013, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Ozgur Demirta, 2013. "Evaluating the Best Renewable Energy Technology for Sustainable Energy Plannin," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 23-33.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdurrahman M. Yazan, 2016. "Methods Used in Future Technology Analysis and its Selection: an application to VTOL transportation system," IET Working Papers Series 03/2016, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mostafa Shaaban & Jürgen Scheffran & Jürgen Böhner & Mohamed S. Elsobki, 2018. "Sustainability Assessment of Electricity Generation Technologies in Egypt Using Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-25, May.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alkan, Ömer & Albayrak, Özlem Karadağ, 2020. "Ranking of renewable energy sources for regions in Turkey by fuzzy entropy based fuzzy COPRAS and fuzzy MULTIMOORA," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 712-726.
- Haddad, Brahim & Liazid, Abdelkrim & Ferreira, Paula, 2017. "A multi-criteria approach to rank renewables for the Algerian electricity system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 462-472.
- Ezbakhe, Fatine & Pérez-Foguet, Agustí, 2021. "Decision analysis for sustainable development: The case of renewable energy planning under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 291(2), pages 601-613.
- Milad Kolagar & Seyed Mohammad Hassan Hosseini & Ramin Felegari & Parviz Fattahi, 2020. "Policy-making for renewable energy sources in search of sustainable development: a hybrid DEA-FBWM approach," Environment Systems and Decisions, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 485-509, December.
- Pei-Hsuan Tsai & Chih-Jou Chen & Ho-Chin Yang, 2021. "Using Porterâ€™s Diamond Model to Assess the Competitiveness of Taiwanâ€™s Solar Photovoltaic Industry," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(1), pages 21582440209, January.
- Karunathilake, Hirushie & Hewage, Kasun & Mérida, Walter & Sadiq, Rehan, 2019. "Renewable energy selection for net-zero energy communities: Life cycle based decision making under uncertainty," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 558-573.
- Böhle, Knud & Moniz, António, 2015. "No Countries for Old Technology Assessment? Sketching the Efforts and Opportunities to Establish Parliamentary TA in Spain and Portugal," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 29-44.
- Urošević, Branka Gvozdenac & Marinović, Budimirka, 2021. "Ranking construction of small hydro power plants using multi-criteria decision analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 1174-1183.
- Henriques, J.C.C. & Portillo, J.C.C. & Gato, L.M.C. & Gomes, R.P.F. & Ferreira, D.N. & Falcão, A.F.O., 2016. "Design of oscillating-water-column wave energy converters with an application to self-powered sensor buoys," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 852-867.
- Hegazy Rezk & Basem Alamri & Mokhtar Aly & Ahmed Fathy & Abdul G. Olabi & Mohammad Ali Abdelkareem & Hamdy A. Ziedan, 2021. "Multicriteria Decision-Making to Determine the Optimal Energy Management Strategy of Hybrid PV–Diesel Battery-Based Desalination System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(8), pages 1-19, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:443:d:69461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Zishuo & Yu, Hang & Peng, Zhenwei & Zhao, Mei, 2015. "Methods and tools for community energy planning: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1335-1348.
- Rita Vasconcellos Oliveira, 2018. "Back to the Future: The Potential of Intergenerational Justice for the Achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-16, February.
- Sarah Feron & Harald Heinrichs & Raúl R. Cordero, 2016. "Are the Rural Electrification Efforts in the Ecuadorian Amazon Sustainable?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-22, May.
- Dalit Shach-Pinsly & Isaac Guedi Capeluto, 2020. "From Form-Based to Performance-Based Codes," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-20, July.
- Esra Karakaþ & Ozan Veli Yýldýran, 2019. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy Alternatives for Turkey via Modified Fuzzy AHP," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(2), pages 31-39.
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Güleryüz, Sezin, 2017. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy Resources in Turkey using an integrated MCDM approach with linguistic interval fuzzy preference relations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 149-163.
- Prabatha, Tharindu & Karunathilake, Hirushie & Mohammadpour Shotorbani, Amin & Sadiq, Rehan & Hewage, Kasun, 2021. "Community-level decentralized energy system planning under uncertainty: A comparison of mathematical models for strategy development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 283(C).
- Faissal Jelti & Amine Allouhi & Mahmut Sami Büker & Rachid Saadani & Abdelmajid Jamil, 2021. "Renewable Power Generation: A Supply Chain Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-22, January.
- Alizadeh, Reza & Soltanisehat, Leili & Lund, Peter D. & Zamanisabzi, Hamed, 2020. "Improving renewable energy policy planning and decision-making through a hybrid MCDM method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
More about this item
KeywordsGrid battery storage; energy turn over; electric energy time shift; socio-technical system; constructive technology assessment; Li-Ion; vehicle to grid; lead acid; life cycle costing;
All these keywords.
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:9:y:2013:i:9:p:9-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: António Brandão Moniz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.