The evolution of institutions in transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zellei, Anett, 2001. "Challenges For Agri-Environmental Policies In Cee Countries," Discussion Papers 18882, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kluvánková, Tatiana & Gežík, Veronika, 2016. "Survival of commons? Institutions for robust forest social – ecological systems," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 175-185.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9838-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Gatzweiler, Franz W. & Hagedorn, Konrad & Zellei, Anett & Lowe, Philip & Sumelius, John & Backman, Stefan & Tanic, Stjepan, 2003. "Synopsis of the Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture Project (CEESA)," CEESA\FAO Series 18901, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
- Padmanabhan, Martina & Jungcurt, Stefan, 2012. "Biocomplexity—conceptual challenges for institutional analysis in biodiversity governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 70-79.
- Rammel, Christian & Stagl, Sigrid & Wilfing, Harald, 2007. "Managing complex adaptive systems -- A co-evolutionary perspective on natural resource management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 9-21, June.
- Hagedorn, Konrad & Beckmann, Volker, 2010. "Institutionen der Nachhaltigkeit â€“ Der Nobelpreis fÃ¼r Wirtschaft 2009 und seine Bedeutung fÃ¼r die AgrarÃ¶konomie," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59(1).
- Thiel, Andreas, 2006. "Institutions of Sustainability and Multifunctional Landscapes: Lessons from the Case of the Algarve," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18844, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Schleyer, Christian, 2002. "Economic and Ecological Transformation Processes in East German Water Management Regimes: The Role of Property Rights and Governance Structures," Discussion Papers 18890, CEESA: Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture International Research Project.
- Gatzweiler, Franz W., 2006. "Organizing a public ecosystem service economy for sustaining biodiversity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 296-304, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1633-:d:111887 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chobotova, Veronika & Kluvankova-Oravska, Tatiana, 2006. "Shifting Governance In Slovensky Raj National Park," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18834, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Murray, Catherine, 2005. "Social Capital and Cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe: A Theoretical Perspective," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18831, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Rama, Klodjan & Theesfeld, Insa, 0. "The Strengths and Weaknesses of Albaniaâ€™s Customary Rules in Natural Resource Management in the Light of Devolution Policies," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 50.
- Thiel, Andreas & Schleyer, Christian & Plieninger, Tobias, 2011. "Characteristics of resources and the provision of biodiversity and ecosystem services in Germany: the cases of fruit tree meadows and wolf protection," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116082, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dannenberg, Peter & Schleyer, Christian & Wustemann, Henry, 2005. "Regionale Vernetzungen in der Landwirtschaft Beitrage eines teilprojektubergreifenden regionalen Workshops am 13.01.2005 in Bad Liebenwerda (Landkreis Elbe-Elster)," Structural Change and Transition in the Agricultural Sector Working Papers 18817, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional change; ecosystem; social system; transition; EU integration.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijarge:v:2:y:2002:i:1:p:37-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=1 .