The Complementarity Of Corporate Social Responsibility And Innovation: Evidence From Belgian Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Lepoutre & AimÃ© Heene, 2006.
"Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 257-273, September.
- J. Lepoutre & A. Heene, 2006. "Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: a Critical Review," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/396, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rachel Bocquet & Caroline Mothe, 2011. "Exploring the relationship between CSR and innovation: A comparison between small and largesized French companies," Post-Print hal-00919326, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saiz Álvarez, José Manuel & Mendoza Macías, Marlene Mariluz, 2015. "Innovación y creatividad como motores de desarrollo y RSC. El caso de las empresas de Guayaquil (Ecuador) [Innovation and Creativity as Engines for Development and CSR. The case of firms in Guayaqu," MPRA Paper 86611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrera, Maria Elena Baltazar, 2015. "Creating competitive advantage by institutionalizing corporate social innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1468-1474.
- Bastič Majda & Mulej Matjaž & Zore Mira, 2020. "CSR and Financial Performance – Linked by Innovative Activities," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, Sciendo, vol. 66(2), pages 1-14, June.
- Broadstock, David C. & Matousek, Roman & Meyer, Martin & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2020. "Does corporate social responsibility impact firms' innovation capacity? The indirect link between environmental & social governance implementation and innovation performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 99-110.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Véronique Bon & Alain Lacroux & Pierre Teller & Corinne van der Yeught, 2012. "Les pratiques de développement durable et de RSE en région PACA : la spécificité des petites entreprises en question," Post-Print hal-00689826, HAL.
- Cinzia Battistella & Maria Rosita Cagnina & Lucia Cicero & Nadia Preghenella, 2018. "Sustainable Business Models of SMEs: Challenges in Yacht Tourism Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-20, September.
- Pepe, Cosetta & Musso, Fabio & Risso, Mario, 2009. "Retailers and SME suppliers social responsibility in international supply chains," MPRA Paper 31112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Nomikos, Stylianos, 2021. "Corporate social responsibility: Trends in global reporting initiative standards," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 106-117.
- Robin Stevens & Nathalie Moray & Johan Bruneel, 2015. "The Social and Economic Mission of Social Enterprises: Dimensions, Measurement, Validation, and Relation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(5), pages 1051-1082, September.
- José Luis Fernández & Javier Camacho, 2016. "Effective Elements to Establish an Ethical Infrastructure: An Exploratory Study of SMEs in the Madrid Region," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 113-131, September.
- Block, Joern & Wagner, Marcus, 2014. "Ownership versus management effects on corporate social responsibility concerns in large family and founder firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 339-346.
- Ma Asunción Esteso-Blasco & María Gil-Marqués & Juan Sapena, 2021. "Leadership in Economy of Communion Companies. Contribution to the Common Good through Innovation," Humanistic Management Journal, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 77-101, April.
- Rafael Alcadipani & Cíntia Rodrigues Oliveira Medeiros, 2020. "When Corporations Cause Harm: A Critical View of Corporate Social Irresponsibility and Corporate Crimes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 167(2), pages 285-297, November.
- Groening, Christopher & Kanuri, Vamsi Krishna, 2013. "Investor reaction to positive and negative corporate social events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1852-1860.
- Johan Graafland & Corrie Mazereeuw-Van der Duijn Schouten, 2012. "Motives for Corporate Social Responsibility," De Economist, Springer, vol. 160(4), pages 377-396, December.
- Patricia Laurens & Christian Le Bas & Stéphane Lhuillery & Antoine Schoen, 2017.
"The determinants of cleaner energy innovations of the world’s largest firms: the impact of firm learning and knowledge capital,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 311-333, May.
- Patricia Laurens & Christian Le Bas & Stéphane Lhuillery & Antoine Schoen, 2017. "The determinants of cleaner energy innovations of the world’s largest firms: the impact of firm learning and knowledge capital," Post-Print hal-01775110, HAL.
- Nina Evans & Janet Sawyer, 2010. "CSR and stakeholders of small businesses in regional South Australia," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 433-451, August.
- Longinos Marín & Alicia Rubio & Salvador Ruiz de Maya, 2012. "Competitiveness as a Strategic Outcome of Corporate Social Responsibility," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 19(6), pages 364-376, November.
- Patricia Crifo & Elena Escrig-Olmedo & Nicolas Mottis, 2019.
"Corporate Governance as a Key Driver of Corporate Sustainability in France: The Role of Board Members and Investor Relations,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 1127-1146, November.
- Nicolas Mottis & Elena Escrig-Olmedo & Patricia Crifo, 2018. "Corporate Governance as a Key Driver of Corporate Sustainability in France: The Role of Board Members and Investor Relations," Post-Print hal-01741681, HAL.
- Joern Hoppmann & Alice Sakhel & Marcel Richert, 2018. "With a little help from a stranger: The impact of external change agents on corporate sustainability investments," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(7), pages 1052-1066, November.
- Nur Faliza, 2016. "CSR and Islamic Banking Performance in Aceh: The Role of Innovation as Mediation ," GATR Journals jmmr116, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Laura Maria Ferri & Nelly Oelze & André Habisch & Mario Molteni, 2016. "Implementation of responsible Procurement Management: An Institutional Perspective," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 261-276, May.
- Parisa Salimzadeh & Jerry Courvisanos, 2015. "A Conceptual Framework for Assessing Sustainable Development in Regional SMEs," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 1-17, December.
- Johan Graafland & Hugo Smid, 2016. "Environmental Impacts of SMEs and the Effects of Formal Management Tools: Evidence from EU's Largest Survey," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 23(5), pages 297-307, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; CSR; Innovation; Small business;
All these keywords.
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibf:gjbres:v:7:y:2013:i:5:p:99-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mercedes Jalbert (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.