Merchandizing Agri-Food Products By Means Of Short Food Supply Chains In Mureş County
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Maréchal, 2008. "Les circuits courts alimentaires," Post-Print hal-01522210, HAL.
- Moya Kneafsey & Laura Venn & Ulrich Schmutz & Balász Bálint & Liz Trenchard & Trish Eyden-Woods & Elizabeth Bos & Gemma Sutton & Matthew Blackett, 2013. "Short Food Supply Chains and Local Food Systems in the EU. A State of Play of their Socio-Economic Characteristics," JRC Research Reports JRC80420, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lucian TANASÄ‚, 2015. "FUNCTIONAL SHORT FOOD SUPPLY CHAINS IN THE FIELD OF ROMANIAN RURAL TOURISM. CASE STUDY: HARGHITA AND NEAMÈš COUNTIES Abstract : Nowadays, one cannot talk about an authentic rural tourism within a cert," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(Special I), pages 1-9, august.
- Patrick Mundler & Sophie Laughrea, 2015. "Circuits alimentaires de proximité - Quels bénéfices pour le développement des territoires? Étude de cas dans trois territoires québécois," CIRANO Project Reports 2015rp-21, CIRANO.
- Popp, J. & Olah, J. & Peto, K., 2018. "Short Food Suply Chains in Europe: differences between the EU-15 and EU-13," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277136, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antonino Galati & Giuseppina Migliore & Alkis Thrassou & Giorgio Schifani & Giuseppina Rizzo & Nino Adamashvili & Maria Crescimanno, 2023. "Consumersâ€™ Willingness to Pay for Agri-Food Products Delivered with Electric Vehicles in the Short Supply Chains," FIIB Business Review, , vol. 12(2), pages 193-207, June.
- Alexandra Doernberg & Annette Piorr & Ingo Zasada & Dirk Wascher & Ulrich Schmutz, 2022. "Sustainability assessment of short food supply chains (SFSC): developing and testing a rapid assessment tool in one African and three European city regions," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 39(3), pages 885-904, September.
- Giaime Berti, 2020. "Sustainable Agri-Food Economies: Re-Territorialising Farming Practices, Markets, Supply Chains, and Policies," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-9, March.
- Wille, Stefan Clemens & Barklage, Britta & Spiller, Achim & von Meyer-Höfer, Marie, 2018. "Challenging factors of farmer-to-consumer direct marketing: An empirical analysis of German livestock owners," DARE Discussion Papers 1807, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Ildikó Kovács & Marietta Balázsné Lendvai & Judit Beke, 2022. "The Importance of Food Attributes and Motivational Factors for Purchasing Local Food Products: Segmentation of Young Local Food Consumers in Hungary," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-14, March.
- George Van Voorn & Geerten Hengeveld & Jan Verhagen, 2020. "An agent based model representation to assess resilience and efficiency of food supply chains," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(11), pages 1-27, November.
- Noé Guiraud & Juliette Rouchier, 2015.
"L'Observatoire Régional des Circuits Courts : Un Dispositif de Coordination pour une Gouvernance Alimentaire Régionale,"
- Noé Guiraud & Juliette Rouchier, 2016. "L’Observatoire Régional des Circuits Courts : Un Dispositif de Coordination pour une Gouvernance Alimentaire Régionale," AMSE Working Papers 1603, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 14 Sep 2015.
- Giacomo Staffolani & Deborah Bentivoglio & Adele Finco, 2022. "Consumers’ Purchasing Determinants Towards Mountain Food Products," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-15, July.
- Athanasios Ragkos & Alexandros Theodoridis & Georgios Arsenos, 2019. "Alternative Approaches of Summer Milk Sales from Transhumant Sheep and Goat Farms: A Case Study from Northern Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(20), pages 1-21, October.
- Ogawa, Keishi & Garrod, Guy & Yagi, Hironori, 2023. "Sustainability strategies and stakeholder management for upland farming," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
- Fabíola Sostmeyer Polita & Lívia Madureira, 2021. "Evolution of Short Food Supply Chain Innovation Niches and Its Anchoring to the Socio-Technical Regime: The Case of Direct Selling through Collective Action in North-West Portugal," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-24, December.
- Pierre Chiaverina & Sophie Drogué & Florence Jacquet & Larry Lev & Robert King, 2023.
"Does short food supply chain participation improve farm economic performance? A meta‐analysis,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 400-413, May.
- Pierre Chiaverina & Sophie Drogué & Florence Jacquet & Larry Lev & Robert King, 2023. "Does short food supply chain participation improve farm economic performance? A meta‐analysis," Post-Print hal-04011734, HAL.
- Pascal Aubrée & Blaise Berger & Gilles Maréchal, 2010. "Local agro-food networks and environmental effects in Brittany," Working Papers halshs-01502529, HAL.
- Meng Wang & Vikas Kumar & Ximing Ruan & Mohammed Saad & Jose Arturo Garza-Reyes & Anil Kumar, 2022. "Sustainability concerns on consumers’ attitude towards short food supply chains: an empirical investigation," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 76-92, June.
- Kobrich, C. & Bravo , F. & Alvial, N., 2018. "Assessing the effects of Sello Manos Campesinas (Peasant-Hands Seal) on smallholders participating in the programme," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277305, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marius Chevallier & Julien Dellier & Gaël Plumecocq & Frédéric Richard, 2014.
"Dynamiques et structuration des circuits courts agroalimentaires en Limousin : distance institutionnelle, proximités spatiale et relationnelle,"
Géographie, économie, société, Lavoisier, vol. 16(3), pages 339-362.
- Marius Chevallier & Gaël Plumecocq & Frédéric Richard & Julien Dellier, 2013. "Dynamiques et structuration des circuits courts agroalimentaires en Limousin : distance institutionnelle, proximités spatiale et relationnelle," Post-Print hal-00959030, HAL.
- Marius Chevallier & Julien Dellier & Gaël Plumecocq & Frédéric Richard, 2013. "Dynamiques et structuration des circuits courts agroalimentaires en Limousin : distance institutionnelle, proximités spatiale et relationnelle," Working Papers hal-00921140, HAL.
- Benedek, Zsófia & Balazs, Balint, 2014. "Regional differences in Hungary: the current stage of local food production at the county-level," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 168925, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsshort food supply chains; agri-food products; Mureş County.;
All these keywords.
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:13:y:2016:i:1:p:35-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.