Merchandizing Agri-Food Products By Means Of Short Food Supply Chains In Mureş County
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moya Kneafsey & Laura Venn & Ulrich Schmutz & Balász Bálint & Liz Trenchard & Trish Eyden-Woods & Elizabeth Bos & Gemma Sutton & Matthew Blackett, 2013. "Short Food Supply Chains and Local Food Systems in the EU. A State of Play of their Socio-Economic Characteristics," JRC Working Papers JRC80420, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kuhmonen, Tuomas, 2017. "Exposing the attractors of evolving complex adaptive systems by utilising futures images: Milestones of the food sustainability journey," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 214-225.
- Joseph, Sarah & Peters, Irene & Friedrich, Hanno, 2019. "Can Regional Organic Agriculture Feed the Regional Community? A Case Study for Hamburg and North Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 1-1.
- Aubert, Magali & Enjolras, Geoffroy, 2016.
"Which stability for marketing channels? The case of short food supply chains in French agriculture,"
149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France
244895, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Magali Aubert & Geoffroy Enjolras, 2016. "Which stability for marketing channels ? The case of short food supply chains in French agriculture," Post-Print hal-01404562, HAL.
- Zsófia Benedek & Imre Fertő & Viktória Szente, 2020. "The Multiplier Effects of Food Relocalization: A Systematic Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(9), pages 1-18, April.
- Yaprak Kurtsal & Davide Viaggi, 2020. "Exploring Collaboration and Consumer Behavior in Food Community Networks and Constraints Preventing Active Participation: The Case of Turkey," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(8), pages 1-24, April.
- Norbert Floriš & Pavol Schwarcz & Loreta Schwarczová & Michal Munk, 2022. "Short Food Supply Chains and Small Farms—Evidence from Slovakia," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-23, February.
- Edward Majewski & Anna Komerska & Jerzy Kwiatkowski & Agata Malak-Rawlikowska & Adam Wąs & Piotr Sulewski & Marlena Gołaś & Kinga Pogodzińska & Jean-Loup Lecoeur & Barbara Tocco & Áron Török & Michele, 2020. "Are Short Food Supply Chains More Environmentally Sustainable than Long Chains? A Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of the Eco-Efficiency of Food Chains in Selected EU Countries," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(18), pages 1-26, September.
- Alexandra Doernberg & Ingo Zasada & Katarzyna Bruszewska & Björn Skoczowski & Annette Piorr, 2016. "Potentials and Limitations of Regional Organic Food Supply: A Qualitative Analysis of Two Food Chain Types in the Berlin Metropolitan Region," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(11), pages 1-20, November.
- George Van Voorn & Geerten Hengeveld & Jan Verhagen, 2020. "An agent based model representation to assess resilience and efficiency of food supply chains," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(11), pages 1-27, November.
- Magali Aubert & Geoffroy Enjolras, 2017. "Which Incentives for Direct Selling?," Post-Print hal-01685408, HAL.
- Enthoven, Laura & Van den Broeck, Goedele, 2021. "Local food systems: Reviewing two decades of research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 193(C).
- Sebastian Kretschmer & Sheena Dehm, 2021. "Sustainability Transitions in University Food Service—A Living Lab Approach of Locavore Meal Planning and Procurement," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-31, June.
- Athanasios Ragkos & Alexandros Theodoridis & Georgios Arsenos, 2019. "Alternative Approaches of Summer Milk Sales from Transhumant Sheep and Goat Farms: A Case Study from Northern Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(20), pages 1-21, October.
- Simon Berner & Hartmut Derler & René Rehorska & Stephan Pabst & Ulrike Seebacher, 2019. "Roadmapping to Enhance Local Food Supply: Case Study of a City-Region in Austria," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(14), pages 1-16, July.
- Rosalia Stella Evola & Giovanni Peira & Erica Varese & Alessandro Bonadonna & Enrica Vesce, 2022. "Short Food Supply Chains in Europe: Scientific Research Directions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-20, March.
- Nunes, L.J.R. & Causer, T.P. & Ciolkosz, D., 2020. "Biomass for energy: A review on supply chain management models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- De Schutter, Olivier & Jacobs, Nick & Clément, Chantal, 2020. "A ‘Common Food Policy’ for Europe: How governance reforms can spark a shift to healthy diets and sustainable food systems," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C).
- Daniel López-García & Manuel González de Molina, 2021. "An Operational Approach to Agroecology-Based Local Agri-Food Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-18, July.
- Diane Smith & Weiwei Wang & Lisa Chase & Hans Estrin & Julia Van Soelen Kim, 2019. "Perspectives from the Field: Adaptions in CSA Models in Response to Changing Times in the U.S," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(11), pages 1-15, June.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Magali Aubert, 2017.
"Which incentives for direct selling? An analysis of French farms,"
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Aubert, Magali, 2017. "Which incentives for direct selling? An analysis of French farms," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261432, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Magali Aubert, 2017. "Which incentives for direct selling ? An analysis of French farms," Post-Print hal-02048327, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsshort food supply chains; agri-food products; Mureş County.;
All these keywords.
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:13:y:2016:i:1:p:35-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.