The Impact of New Management Accounting Practices on Strategic Buyer–Supplier Relationship within the Supply Chain: An Empirical Analysis within the Tunisian Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F., 2001. "Assessing empirical research in managerial accounting: a value-based management perspective," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 349-410, December.
- Sriram, Ven & Stump, Rodney, 2004. "Information technology investments in purchasing: an empirical investigation of communications, relationship and performance outcomes," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 41-55, February.
- Schmitz, J. & Platts, K. W., 2004. "Supplier logistics performance measurement: Indications from a study in the automotive industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 231-243, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perona, Marco & Cigolini, Roberto & Adani, Mattia & Biondi, Roberto & Guzzetti, Stefano & Jenna, Ruggero & Chessa, Mario & Agellara, Stefano, 2001. "The integrated management of logistic chains in the white goods industry. A field research in Italy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 227-238, January.
- Lai, Kee-Hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2004. "An empirical study of supply chain performance in transport logistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 321-331, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ragatz, Gary L. & Handfield, Robert B. & Petersen, Kenneth J., 2002. "Benefits associated with supplier integration into new product development under conditions of technology uncertainty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 389-400, May.
- Mouritsen, Jan & Thrane, Sof, 2006. "Accounting, network complementarities and the development of inter-organisational relations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 241-275, April.
- A. Jolibert & P. Jourdan, 2005. "Marketing Research," Post-Print halshs-00095262, HAL.
- Daugherty, Patricia J. & Richey, R. Glenn & Roath, Anthony S. & Min, Soonhong & Chen, Haozhe & Arndt, Aaron D. & Genchev, Stefan E., 2006. "Is collaboration paying off for firms?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 61-70.
- Ketikidis, P.H. & Koh, S.C.L. & Dimitriadis, N. & Gunasekaran, A. & Kehajova, M., 2008. "The use of information systems for logistics and supply chain management in South East Europe: Current status and future direction," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 592-599, August.
- Slats, Piet A. & Bhola, Bis & Evers, Joseph J. M. & Dijkhuizen, Gert, 1995. "Logistic chain modelling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-20, November.
- Lee, Jeho & Park, Seung Ho & Ryu, Young & Baik, Yoon-Suk, 2010. "A hidden cost of strategic alliances under Schumpeterian dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 229-238, March.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement accounting practices; strategic buyer-supplier relationships; supply chain; information and communication technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:2:p:185-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.