Globalism - the important factor of the life of the countries of the region in general and of Albania in particular
The fundamental idea which would like to convey this material is that in the stream of the world economy will be framed those countries which successfully will pass the transition process, by involving all the human and material resources in function of development and the regional and global integration. The countries in transition which become members of the European Union, the most powerful integrated market in the world, can start to get involved into the economy of the world, i.e. in the global economy. Albania is still far from being integrated in this economy. The ideas of the globalism are directly related to the elaboration of the concept of the new world collocation and with the acceptance of five indispensable values which are foundations of the international unity; peace, human rights, development, democracy and the ecology balance. Related to this logic, the new European countries, among which Albania as well, have the possibilities to orientate their development in a way to respond as much as possible to their interests. This should become related closely to the new global conditions. The survey accomplished in the town of Gjirokastra, with people of different levels and groups will give a support for drawing some of the conclusions presented in this material.
Volume (Year): II (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- F. Alfonso Arellano, 2010.
"Do Training Programmes Get The Unemployed Back To Work? A Look At The Spanish Experience,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 18(2), pages 39-65, Autumn.
- F. Alfonso Arellano, 2005. "Do Training Programmes Get The Unemployedback To Work?: A Look At The Spanish Experience," Economics Working Papers we052515, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Laura A. Schintler & Sean P. Gorman & Aura Reggiani & Roberto Patuelli & Andy Gillespie & Peter Nijkamp & Jonathan Rutherford, 2004. "Complex Network Phenomena in Telecommunication Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aakvik, Arild & Dahl, Svenn-Åge, 2004. "Transitions to Employment from Labour Market Enterprises in Norway," Working Papers in Economics 07/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Biewen, Martin & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Waller, Marie, 2007.
"Which Program for Whom? Evidence on the Comparative Effectiveness of Public Sponsored Training Programs in Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Biewen, Martin & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Waller, Marie, 2007. "Which Program for Whom? Evidence on the Comparative Effectiveness of Public Sponsored Training Programs in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brodaty, Thomas & Crépon, Bruno & Fougère, Denis, 2000.
"Using Matching Estimators to Evaluate Alternative Youth Employment Programs: Evidence from France, 1986-1988,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Brodaty & Bruno Crépon & Denis Fougère, 2000. "Using Matching Estimators to Evaluate Alternative Youth Employment Programs : Evidence from France, 1986-1988," Working Papers 2000-25, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2009.
"Innovation Studies – the emerging structure of a new scientific field,"
Working Papers on Innovation Studies
20090104, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "Innovation studies--The emerging structure of a new scientific field," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 218-233, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:ii:y:2010:i:1:p:33-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dimitrios K. Kouzas)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.