Reforming International Taxation: Is the Process the Real Product?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard M. Bird, 2015. "Reforming International Taxation: Is the Process the Real Product?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1503, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Devereux & John Vella, 2014. "Are We Heading towards a Corporate Tax System Fit for the 21-super-st Century?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 35, pages 449-475, December.
- Dayle Siu, Erika & Nalukwago, Milly Isingoma & Surahmat, Rachmanto & Pereira Valadão, Marcos Aurélio, 2014. "Unitary Taxation in Federal and Regional Integrated Markets," Working Papers 12778, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Sandler,Todd, 2001. "Economic Concepts for the Social Sciences," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521796774, June.
- Valeria Merlo & Nadine Riedel & Georg Wamser, 2015. "The Impact of Thin Capitalization Rules on the Location of Multinational Firms' Foreign Affiliates," CESifo Working Paper Series 5449, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro, 2006. "The New Public Finance: Responding to Global Challenges," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195179972.
- Todd Sandler, 1998.
"Global and regional public goods: a prognosis for collective action,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 221-247, August.
- Sandler, Todd, 1998. "Global and Regional Public Goods: A Prognosis for Collective Action," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1225, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Clemens Fuest & Andreas Peichl, 2012.
"European Fiscal Union: What Is It? Does It work? And Are There Really 'No Alternatives'?,"
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(1), pages 03-09, April.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas, 2012. "European Fiscal Union: What Is It? Does It Work? And Are There Really 'No Alternatives'?," IZA Policy Papers 39, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:12:y:2015:i:4:p:19149982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonce Ndikumana, 2014. "International Tax Cooperation and Implications of Globalization," CDP Background Papers 024, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Michael P. Devereux & John Vella, 2015.
"Are We Heading towards a Corporate Tax System Fit for the 21st Century?,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(4), pages 03-07, January.
- Michael P Devereux & John Vella, 2014. "Are we heading towards a corporate tax system fit for the 21st century?," Working Papers 1425, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1007_s10797-018-9487-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational tax; OECD; negotiation; tax treaties; international relations.;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2016:v:217:i:2:p:159-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.