Modern Notation of Business Models: A Visual Trend
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tatiana Gavrilova & Artem Alsufyev & Anna-sophia Yanson, 2014. "Modern Notation of business models: а visual Trend," Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 8(2 (eng)), pages 56-70.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis Ivanov & Mikhail Kuzyk & Yury Simachev, 2012. "Fostering Innovation Performance of Russian Manufacturing Enterprises: New Opportunities and Limitations," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 18-42.
- Jean Guinet & Dirk Meissner, 2012. "Open Innovation: Implications for Corporate Strategies, Government Policy and International R&D Spillovers," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 26-36.
- Voelpel, Sven & Leibold, Marius & Tekie, Eden & von Krogh, Georg, 2005. "Escaping the Red Queen Effect in Competitive Strategy:: Sense-testing Business Models," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 37-49, February.
- Shafer, Scott M. & Smith, H. Jeff & Linder, Jane C., 2005. "The power of business models," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 199-207.
- repec:hig:journl:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:26-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth R. MacCrimmon & Christian Wagner, 1994. "Stimulating Ideas Through Creative Software," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1514-1532, November.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness model; mind mapping; visualization; Canvas business model; innovation activity;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:fsight:v:8:y:2014:i:2:p:56-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nataliya Gavrilicheva) or (Mikhail Salazkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.