Positioning and Priorities of Growth Management in Construction Industrialization: Chinese Firm-Level Empirical Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howard Pack & Kamal Saggi, 2006. "Is There a Case for Industrial Policy? A Critical Survey," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 267-297.
- Guerzoni, Marco & Raiteri, Emilio, 2015. "Demand-side vs. supply-side technology policies: Hidden treatment and new empirical evidence on the policy mix," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 726-747.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:301:d:66427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben R. Martin, 2016. "R&D policy instruments -- a critical review of what we do and don’t know," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 157-176, February.
- Georghiou, Luke & Edler, Jakob & Uyarra, Elvira & Yeow, Jillian, 2014. "Policy instruments for public procurement of innovation: Choice, design and assessment," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-12.
- Jingxiao Zhang & Klaus Schmidt & Hui Li, 2016. "BIM and Sustainability Education: Incorporating Instructional Needs into Curriculum Planning in CEM Programs Accredited by ACCE," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-32, May.
- Karakaya, Emrah & Nuur, Cali & Hidalgo, Antonio, 2016. "Business model challenge: Lessons from a local solar company," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1026-1035.
- Matthew Murphy & Daniel Arenas & Joan Batista, 2015. "Value Creation in Cross-Sector Collaborations: The Roles of Experience and Alignment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 145-162, August.
- Ken Warwick & Alistair Nolan, 2014. "Evaluation of Industrial Policy: Methodological Issues and Policy Lessons," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 16, OECD Publishing.
- Nancy L. Rose, 2014. "Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number rose05-1, June.
- Hong, Jingke & Shen, Qiping & Xue, Fan, 2016. "A multi-regional structural path analysis of the energy supply chain in China's construction industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 56-68.
- Ken Warwick, 2013. "Beyond Industrial Policy: Emerging Issues and New Trends," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Matteo Lucchese & Leopoldo Nascia & Mario Pianta, 2016. "Industrial policy and technology in Italy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(3), pages 233-260, September.
- Marco R. Di Tommaso & Stuart O. Schweitzer, 2013. "Industrial Policy in America," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13749, September.
- Jingxiao Zhang & Klaus Schmidt & Hui Li, 2016. "An Integrated Diagnostic Framework to Manage Organization Sustainable Growth: An Empirical Case," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-23, March.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Fassio, Claudio, 2014. "The economics of the light economy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 89-107.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeongjun Yeo & Chansoo Park, 2018. "Managing Growing Pains for the Sustainable Growth of Organizations: Evidence from the Growth Pathways and Strategic Choices of Korean Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-24, October.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable position; construction industry; industrial policy assessment; growth management model; industrialization;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1105-:d:102562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.