Ecopreneurship and Ecopreneurs: Limits, Trends and Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Boyd & Winn, Monika I., 2007. "Market imperfections, opportunity and sustainable entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 29-49, January.
- Kirstie O'Neill & David Gibbs, 2016. "Rethinking green entrepreneurship â€“ Fluid narratives of the green economy," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 48(9), pages 1727-1749, September.
- Cristina Santini & Alessio Cavicchi & Leonardo Casini, 2013.
"Sustainability in the wine industry: key questions and research trends a,"
Agricultural and Food Economics,
Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Cristina Santini & Alessio Cavicchi & Leonardo Casini, 2013. "Sustainability in the wine industry: key questions and research trends a," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Edwards, Mark R. & Shultz, Clifford J., II, 2005. "Reframing Agribusiness: Moving from Farm to Market Centric," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17.
- Webb, Deborah J. & Mohr, Lois A. & Harris, Katherine E., 2008. "A re-examination of socially responsible consumption and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 91-98, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:10:p:2909-:d:233403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bijedić, Teita & Chlosta, Simone & Hossinger, Stefan & Kasdorf, Alina & Schneck, Stefan & Schröder, Christian & Werner, Arndt & Nielen, Sebastian & Oschmann, Sebastian, 2017. "Gründungserfolg von Wissenschaftlern an deutschen Hochschulen," IfM-Materialien 257, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2018:v:special:p:5-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsecopreneurship; ecopreneur; sustainability; agribusiness; ecopreneurial orientation; sustainable orientation;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:492-:d:94064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.