Integrated Evaluation and Scenario Simulation for Forest Ecological Security of Beijing Based on System Dynamics Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yudha Prambudia & Masaru Nakano, 2012. "Integrated Simulation Model for Energy Security Evaluation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-25, December.
- Jun-Yi Zhang & La-Chun Wang, 2015. "Assessment of water resource security in Chongqing City of China: What has been done and what remains to be done?," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 75(3), pages 2751-2772, February.
- Zhang, Z. & Lu, W.X. & Zhao, Y. & Song, W.B., 2014. "Development tendency analysis and evaluation of the water ecological carrying capacity in the Siping area of Jilin Province in China based on system dynamics and analytic hierarchy process," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 275(C), pages 9-21.
- Mike Hodson & Simon Marvin, 2009. "‘Urban Ecological Security’: A New Urban Paradigm?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 193-215, March.
- Casey, Thomas R. & Töyli, Juuso, 2012. "Mobile voice diffusion and service competition: A system dynamic analysis of regulatory policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 162-174.
- Martell, David L. & Gunn, Eldon A. & Weintraub, Andres, 1998. "Forest management challenges for operational researchers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 1-17, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fangzheng Li & Yinan Sun & Xiong Li & Xinhua Hao & Wanyi Li & Yun Qian & Haimeng Liu & Haiyan Sun, 2016. "Research on the Sustainable Development of Green-Space in Beijing Using the Dynamic Systems Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-17, September.
- Zoran Govedar & Milun Krstić & Srđan Keren & Violeta Babić & Brane Zlokapa & Branko Kanjevac, 2018. "Actual and Balanced Stand Structure: Examples from Beech-Fir-Spruce Old-Growth Forests in the Area of the Dinarides in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Qiuyan Liu & Mingwu Wang & Xiao Wang & Fengqiang Shen & Juliang Jin, 2018. "Land Eco-Security Assessment Based on the Multi-Dimensional Connection Cloud Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-13, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBeijing; forest ecological security; integrated evaluation; scenario simulation; system dynamics model;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:10:p:13631-13659:d:56815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.