Tools for Measuring Progress towards Sustainable Neighborhood Environments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1018-:d:101527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vasilis Angelis & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2013. "The Attractiveness Of The European South As Described By A Cusp And A Butterfly Catastrophe Model," ERSA conference papers ersa13p768, European Regional Science Association.
- Charoenkit, Sasima & Kumar, S., 2014. "Environmental sustainability assessment tools for low carbon and climate resilient low income housing settlements," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 509-525.
- Tung Manh Ho & Hong Kong T. Nguyen & Thu-Trang Vuong & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2017.
"On the Sustainability of Co-Authoring Behaviors in Vietnamese Social Sciences: A Preliminary Analysis of Network Data,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Tung Manh Ho & Ha Viet Nguyen & Thu Trang Vuong & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2017. "On the sustainability of co-authoring behaviors in vietnamese social sciences: A preliminary analysis of network data," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/263202, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Vasilis Angelis & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2013. "A Country's Process of Development as Described by a Butterfly Catastrophe Model: The Case of European South," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 25-45, September.
- VASILIS ANGELIS & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2012. "The Role Of Environment In A Regionâ€™S Sustainable Development As Described By A Butterfly Catastrophe," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1157, European Regional Science Association.
- Tung Manh Ho & Hong Kong Nguyen-To & Thu-Trang Vuong & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2017. "Social Network Sustainability Metrics: A Study of Co-authoring Behaviors in the Social Sciences, Using 2008-2017 Scopus Data for Vietnam," Working Papers CEB 17-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsmeasurement tools; urban sustainability; housing sustainability;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:1:y:2009:i:3:p:612-627:d:5684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.