Study on Measurement of Green Productivity of Tourism in the Yangtze River Economic Zone, China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seung-Jun Shin & Suk-Hwan Suh & Ian Stroud, 2015. "A green productivity based process planning system for a machining process," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(17), pages 5085-5105, September.
- Wang, Chunhua, 2007. "Decomposing energy productivity change: A distance function approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1326-1333.
- Castellani, V. & Sala, S., 2010. "Sustainable performance index for tourism policy development," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 871-880.
- Gössling, Stefan & Peeters, Paul & Ceron, Jean-Paul & Dubois, Ghislain & Patterson, Trista & Richardson, Robert B., 2005. "The eco-efficiency of tourism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 417-434, September.
- Kuo-Tsang Huang & Jen Chun Wang, 2015. "Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Tourism-Based Leisure Farms in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-18, August.
- Huijun Li & Jianhua Zhang & Edward Osei & Mark Yu, 2018. "Sustainable Development of China’s Industrial Economy: An Empirical Study of the Period 2001–2011," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-18, March.
- Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2013.
"A conditional directional distance function approach for measuring regional environmental efficiency: Evidence from UK regions,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 182-189.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "A conditional directional distance function approach for measuring regional environmental efficiency: Evidence from the UK regions," MPRA Paper 38147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Ya-Yen, 2016. "Decomposition of tourism greenhouse gas emissions: Revealing the dynamics between tourism economic growth, technological efficiency, and carbon emissions," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 326-336.
- Bruce R. Domazlicky & William L. Weber, 2006. "The Measurement of Capital and the Measurement of Productivity Growth and Efficiency in State Manufacturing," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 29(2), pages 115-134, April.
- Kulshreshtha, Mudit & Parikh, Jyoti K., 2002. "Study of efficiency and productivity growth in opencast and underground coal mining in India: a DEA analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 439-453, September.
- Arabi, Behrouz & Munisamy, Susila & Emrouznejad, Ali & Shadman, Foroogh, 2014. "Power industry restructuring and eco-efficiency changes: A new slacks-based model in Malmquist–Luenberger Index measurement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 132-145.
- Sun, Ya-Yen, 2014. "A framework to account for the tourism carbon footprint at island destinations," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 16-27.
- Jing Cao, 2007. "Measuring Green Productivity Growth for China's Manufacturing Sectors: 1991–2000," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 425-451, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiyang Sun & Guolin Hou & Zhenfang Huang & Yi Zhong, 2020. "Spatial-Temporal Differences and Influencing Factors of Tourism Eco-Efficiency in China’s Three Major Urban Agglomerations Based on the Super-EBM Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-21, May.
More about this item
Keywordstourism; green productivity; measurement; Yangtze River Economic Zone (YREZ);
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2786-:d:162284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.