Sustainable Energy Consumption in Northeast Asia: A Case from China’s Fuel Oil Futures Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xie, Wen-Jie & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2014.
"Extreme value statistics and recurrence intervals of NYMEX energy futures volatility,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 8-17.
- Wen-Jie Xie & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2012. "Extreme value statistics and recurrence intervals of NYMEX energy futures volatility," Papers 1211.5502, arXiv.org.
- Fei Ren & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2009. "Recurrence interval analysis of high-frequency financial returns and its application to risk estimation," Papers 0909.0123, arXiv.org.
- Elder, John & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008. "Long memory in energy futures prices," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 146-155.
- Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying, 2016. "How do China's oil markets affect other commodity markets both domestically and internationally?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 247-254.
- Ma, Feng & Wahab, M.I.M. & Huang, Dengshi & Xu, Weiju, 2017. "Forecasting the realized volatility of the oil futures market: A regime switching approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 136-145.
- Qiu, T. & Guo, L. & Chen, G., 2008. "Scaling and memory effect in volatility return interval of the Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(27), pages 6812-6818.
- Bekiros, Stelios D. & Diks, Cees G.H., 2008.
"The relationship between crude oil spot and futures prices: Cointegration, linear and nonlinear causality,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2673-2685, September.
- Bekiros, S. & Diks, C.G.H., 2007. "The Relationship between Crude Oil Spot and Futures Prices: Cointegration, Linear and Nonlinear Causality," CeNDEF Working Papers 07-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Zhang, Jin & Xie, Mingjia, 2016. "China's oil product pricing mechanism: What role does it play in China's macroeconomy?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 209-221.
- Gamini Premaratne, 2005. "A Test for Symmetry with Leptokurtic Financial Data," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(2), pages 169-187.
- Shang, Pengjian & Lin, Aijing & Liu, Liang, 2009. "Chaotic SVD method for minimizing the effect of exponential trends in detrended fluctuation analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(5), pages 720-726.
- Bouri, Elie & Chen, Qian & Lien, Donald & Lv, Xin, 2017. "Causality between oil prices and the stock market in China: The relevance of the reformed oil product pricing mechanism," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 34-48.
- Tian Qiu & Liang Guo & Guang Chen, 2008. "Scaling and Memory Effect in Volatility Return Interval of the Chinese Stock Market," Papers 0805.2194, arXiv.org.
- Sorin Solomon & Moshe Levy, 2000. "Market Ecology, Pareto Wealth Distribution and Leptokurtic Returns in Microscopic Simulation of the LLS Stock Market Model," Papers cond-mat/0005416, arXiv.org.
- Choi, Pilsun & Nam, Kiseok, 2008. "Asymmetric and leptokurtic distribution for heteroscedastic asset returns: The SU-normal distribution," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 41-63, January.
- Sung Je Byun, 2017.
"Speculation in Commodity Futures Markets, Inventories and the Price of Crude Oil,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 5).
- Sung Je Byun, 2016. "Speculation in Commodity Futures Markets, Inventories and the Price of Crude Oil," Occasional Papers 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Zeng, Jhih-Hong, 2014. "The relationship between spot and futures oil prices: Do structural breaks matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 206-217.
- Kaizoji, Taisei & Kaizoji, Michiyo, 2004.
"Power law for the calm-time interval of price changes,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 336(3), pages 563-570.
- Taisei Kaizoji & Michiyo Kaizoji, 2003. "Power law for the calm-time interval of price changes," Papers cond-mat/0312560, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2006.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2007. "Are the crude oil markets becoming weakly efficient over time? A test for time-varying long-range dependence in prices and volatility," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 28-36, January.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Jun-De, 2009. "Energy prices, multiple structural breaks, and efficient market hypothesis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 466-479, April.
- Suo, Yuan-Yuan & Wang, Dong-Hua & Li, Sai-Ping, 2015. "Risk estimation of CSI 300 index spot and futures in China from a new perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 344-353.
- Johan Bjursell & George H. K. Wang & Hui Zheng, 2017. "VPIN, Jump Dynamics and Inventory Announcements in Energy Futures Markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(6), pages 542-577, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongrok Choi, 2018. "Regional Cooperation for the Sustainable Development and Management in Northeast Asia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-8, February.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; recurrence interval; probability distribution; memory effect; risk estimation;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:261-:d:127843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.